World Transformers: Animated series news/discussion

I really hope they continue the story in one way or another. I would personally like a direct to DVD movie, just to tie up the loose ends of Endgame.

Last edited:
So, now that TFA is, as far as we know, over. What are your thoughts on it as a whole? What do you give the entire series out of 10?

I give it a 9/10. It was definitely one of the best Transformers series since Beast Wars. Though it did have it's fair share of poorly written and filler episodes, the good ones totally redeemed them. Good memories, I'm sad it's gone.

I loved it. One of the best series in ALONG time.
Some episodes did suck, but most of them rocked.
It felt closer to the G1 series then anything else.
Great characters, great story and the toyline was
fantastic.

Agreed, but so many questions left unanswered though, I wonder if the story will continue but in a whole new anime style.

Well, there is some good news at least - according to the Hasbro panel at Botcon '09 - http://www.tformers.com/transformers-botcon-2009-habro-transformers-review-panel/11669/news.html - the toy line's not quite dead just yet:

Animated Products

* New stuff will be released at some point in the future. Maybe as exclusives. Timing is TBD but will find its way to the market through the rest of the year and 2010.

* Deluxe Electrostaic Soundwave w/ Ratbat - Wanted to be extra cheesy in the design heavy 80s rock.

* Deluxe Arcee - (fan boys applauding) - First time Eric got a chance to do something close to G1.

* Deluxe Rodimus Minor - He has a bow weapon.

* Deluxe Cybertronian Ratchet - Younger days based design.

* Deluxe Cybertronian mode Ironhide - Ratchet redeco but with Ironhide head mold.

* Deluxe Fugitive Waspinator - No new head because of budget issues. Re-deco of Deluxe Bumblebee - Figure reflects when Wasp turns BB into him.

* Voyager Golfire Grimlock.

* Voyager Hydrodive Bumblebee - Figure does remove from scuba pack.

* Voyager Blackout - Helicopter, earth mode in a future appearance.

* Voyager Wingblade Optimus Prime - Comes with Magnus hammer. With armor attachments.

* Voyager Thundercracker.

I loved it. One of the best series in ALONG time.
Some episodes did suck, but most of them rocked.
It felt closer to the G1 series then anything else.
Great characters, great story and the toyline was
fantastic.

same, can't wait for Season 3 to come out on DVD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"