World Transformers: Animated series news/discussion

I hope Longarm in the whole Shockwave/Longarm thing dies off. That way he becomes only "Shockwave" and changes his color to purple.

Predacons rising was one of the best TFA episodes. I defy anyone to say different.

That was one. The other was Waspinator pulling himself together talking about his planzzz.

Great episode. Love the very end with the homage to Optimus Primal, Rhinox, Cheetor and Rattrap.

Agreed I loved The Beast Wars homage . Now that their are two Predacons on this series, any chance that we'll get to see another predacons such as Scorponok ? After all Scorponok is set to return in this summer Transformers sequel film "Revenge Of Fallen" .

I bought the Waspinator figure today in celebration of the episode. And it was great! And I liked the Fly reference (1958), with the teleportation pods.

Predacons rising was one of the best TFA episodes. I defy anyone to say different.

Challenge accepted.

The episode was mediocre at best. It's high point was the closure of the Optimus/Sentinel/Elita1 subplot even though little developed from it. Blackarachnia's still an unrepentent user and Sentinel is still a hate-sPewing twit. And Optimus, sPark bless him, tells everyone Sentinel is a good guy and for better or worse, the leader Cybertron needs.

Um, no.

No, he really isn't.

He threatened to kill Blackarachnia because she was techno-organic, not because she posed any kind of threat, and frankly never made any competent decisions in his entire series run. He's literally, the worst guy to lead Cybertron.

I sympathize with WasP. Nobody deserves what he went through and finding out Blackarachnia was only mutating him for her own purpose and not out of friendship was the last thing he needed. That said, I was pretty disheartened that he was the only other Predacon in PREDACONS RISING. Can't say I'm too surprised since this show tends to trim down classic groups such as Dinobots and Constructicons, but like Kal-El said, Scorponok might have been a welcome addition. Or Swoop becoming Terrorsaur. It would have been cool to see BA's "failed experiments".

Had the show ended with just WasP piecing himself together, a reference to his constantly getting destroyed in Beast Wars, I would have been satisfied. But Blackarachnia waking up to a Gorilla, Rhino, Cheetah and Giant Rat just seemed like a strange and forced nod. EsPecially when they zoom out to reveal they're bigger than she is.

I hope Longarm in the whole Shockwave/Longarm thing dies off. That way he becomes only "Shockwave" and changes his color to purple.

I called it! I so f***ing called it!!!

But yeah, "This is Why I Hate Machines" was a good episode, seeing Rattrap was weird.

Just started watching season 3. I think Headmaster is the worst/most boring villain ever lol. And I think I might love Blur almost as much as Ironhide :D

Edit: Nvm about Bolt :(

Last edited:
Next Saturday the series finale guys!!!

I called it! I so f***ing called it!!!

But yeah, "This is Why I Hate Machines" was a good episode, seeing Rattrap was weird.
And the very next episode he's back to being grey Longarm. :grin:

Just caught up with the past few episodes. Great season, preferred 2, but still this is great.

i absolutely LOVE how this show treats the long time fans. We don't ask for much.

this whole backstory with Arcee Ratchet and Omega Supreme is just pure win.

i absolutely LOVE how this show treats the long time fans. We don't ask for much.

this whole backstory with Arcee Ratchet and Omega Supreme is just pure win.

Endgame was pretty good, but kinda disappointing. I hope the next episode is action packed.

Maybe, but all TFA episodes are the worst episodes of Transformers, sitting disgracefully under even Beast Machines and RiD.

He was talking about Endgame part 1 and hoped to see more action in the next part.

So I just caught the Series Finale and I gotta say...

I'm impressed.

I am genuinely impressed. And I think I've been pretty critical of the entire series. In fact, I wasn't expecting much based on part one of End Game but they really pulled through and managed to finish off the series with, maybe not a full sense of closure, but something close enough.

Prowl and Starscream died. For real, it seems since this WAS the series finale and they both turned gray, so it's not like "Blur's sPark" thingy. And it was actually done in a really fitting way. Almost like a Disney film. A villain got his comeuppance and a hero made the noblest of sacrifices. Even saved his friend from beyond the grave at one point.

It was kind of a shame because Prowl was easily the best character on the show. Had this not been the end of the series I'd have cried "NO! KILL OFF RATCHET OR BULKHEAD OR THAT TWERP BUMBLEBEE! HELL EVEN OPTIMUS--OR BETTER YET SENTINEL--PRIME!!! BUT NOT PROWL!" But hey, what a note to leave it off on. It was quite touching and after these events, I truly felt like Optimus had evolved into the leader he's supposed to be.

Hats off to TA for a wonderful Finale.

Awesome ending to a awesome show.

So sad to see Prowl die.

Pretty good ending. I didn't expect Prowl to be killed off. I wish they showed a bit more, like Magnus honoring Prime or something like that.

It's sad to see this show go, it was fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"