World Transformers: Animated series news/discussion

Did you even watch the episode? This guy:
20r6agwpy1.jpg

Just watched "where is thy sting" over on youtube:

-Wasp switches bodies with Bumblebee leading to all kinds of confusion.
-Sentinel Prime & Jazz come to earth to hunt for Wasp.
-The debut of the Autobot brothers Jetstorm & Jetfire.
-at the end Shockwave slags Ultra Magnus big time. He could barely tell
Ironhide that Shockwave attacked him.

Meh. Not that great of a episode in my opinion. Liked the cliffhanger though.

"Five Servos of Doom" was a great episode. Prowl is the main focal point. Better than the last two episodes "Where Is Thy Sting" and "Three's A Crowd" .

Also "Predacons Rising" has been renamed "The Spider and the Wasp"

Wow Prowl goes from badass stealth warrior to Ultra badass cybertronian samurai . "Five Servos of Doom" was freaking awesome episode . That featured George Takei as Yoketron .

Can't wait for next week's episode where Waspinator makes his debut , plus the birth of The Predacons .

Damn good episode. Loved George Takei in this. And Silver Knight, I gave you a link to the episode if you want to see Wasp.

I just watched the episode and im confused. That Wasp is not Waspinator. So whats the deal?

I just watched the episode and im confused. That Wasp is not Waspinator. So whats the deal?

Wasp becomes Waspinator in the upcoming "Predacons Rising" epsisode or whatever the episode is going to be called.

Cool pic.
2sbr313.jpg

Some of the characters will appear in season 3, some will not.

Oh wow, Huffer and another possible G1 mini bot may be in it. Would I be right in thinking that's Sludge and Springer there?

Do I see Laserbeak on the right?

Looks sweet.

I just watched 5 Servos Of Doom on youtube...oh man, possibly their best ep ever. Prowl can pretty much carry this show on his awesomeness.

Cool pic.
2sbr313part2.jpg

Some of the characters will appear in season 3, some will not.

1-Rodimus Prime
2-Sky Garry
3-Grandus
4-Animated Personality Vangelus
5-Huffer
6-Pipes
7-Botanica
8-Tap-Out
9-Zaur
10-Slapper
11-Sundor
12-Flip-Sides
13-Target Exclusive (True Colors) Shockwave[/I]

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what whom ever drew that was going for.

Oh wow, Huffer and another possible G1 mini bot may be in it. Would I be right in thinking that's Sludge and Springer there?
The dino is a one of the dino-cassettes.

EDIT: Appearantly this is Derrick Wyatt's April fools gag. Only some of these are legit.

Last edited:
I luv Rodimus design, btw hasn't sockwave really been evil this last season! He has always been my fav decepticon and he really is showing us why with Prowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"