Transformers Transformers crowd reports!!!!

David33

Sidekick
Reaction score
Lets post the crowd reports here!!!.Was your theater full?:yay:

Yep it is.... I got the last 10 tickets for all my friends and the show doesnt start till 8:00...We are all excited!!!

Im leaving in about an hour and I will be sure to report back to you guys to the fans reactions and how crowded it was. I SO CANT WAIT!!!! Im all excited like a kid at Christmas. :woot:

got my tickets for me and my friends yesterday to the midnight showing, we're going to the same theater we saw Spidy 3 opening midnight show. It was showing on two screens simultaneously and our screen was about 85% full. So we'll see.

just saw it in a half full theater. most of the people seemed to enjoy the movie...a lot of laughs, a bunch of oooo and wow's. when people started leaving the people that were immediately in front of me were talking to each other with smiles on their faces.

Saw it at 8pm. I'd say the theater was about 75% - 80% full. Lots of laughs (I was probably the loudest LOL). "My bad" had people in stitches. Applause at the end. People started filing out and then stopped for the last inserts in between the credits. (Don't leave after the credits begin - there's two more quick scenes - funny stuff.)

I will probably see this film AGAIN in the theaters, which is something I haven't done in years. Awesomely entertaining. Run, don't walk. Go see it!!! :up:

My theatre played it on 4 screens, and the theater I sat in was about 3/4 full. Reaction was great, lotta laughs, lotts oohs and awes, and some cheers/claps here and there for all the nods to the G1 cartoon. Best reaction was the cheering for [blackout]Optimus stating "By the end of this, one of us will stand, and on will fall"[/blackout]

Saw it a 95% full theater.

Tons of laughs, tons of clapping after every classic transformers line. Clapping when Optimus first appeared, clapping at the end. Overall the crowd and myself really enjoyed the movie.

All screens at Garden State AMC were SOLD OUT.

I have really NEVER seen a crowd go this crazy in any movie...EVER...

Well, I loved the movie and so did the people. My theater was 98% full. Tickets sold out! The Film was great... I couldn't keep my eyes off of it. Lots of Laughs also and awes!

My theater was PACKED !!

EVERYONE LAUGHED, CHEERED, and gave STANDING OVATIONS THROUGH-OUT !!

IT WAS AWESOME !!!

My theater 96% full seat

everyone lots enjoy and kids yell go prime! i never see crazy peopel i seen in my life ...

i love frenzy he so sweet i wish i have pet like frenzy!!! and dew bot transformers i so laugh hard

Lots of cheering and clapping and also a lot of laughter.
Lots of people were talking about it.

BEST movie of the year. :)

This was honestly the first movie I have seen all summer where the crowd seemed really stoked once it was over. I remember walking out of spider-man 3 and everyone just had this look like they all got punched in the stomach or something.

Almost full, like the rest around 90% and also the similar report:

THE CROWD FCKING LOVED IT!!!!! :up:

Get ready Harry Potter, because Transformers just created the summer box office black hole. Everything that comes against it will be crushed and terminated in it's wake. Seriously, from here on out- look for this to perform like POTC2 did last summer. It's going to be a black hole that NOTHING- not even the boy wizard- is going to be able to take out.

AUTOBOTS TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT TO BOX OFFICE GOLD!

My theater was about 95% full.
There were alot of claps when each Decepticon died, and there were alot of laughs. Particular, the scene in Sam's backyard.

:up:

all shows at my theatre sold out tonight, LOTS of laughs and even more oohs and ahhs, general conscensus leaving .... "that was a kicka** movie"

8, 9, and 10 P.M. shows all sold out here. HUGE ovation at the end. :up:

If this is true for every theater across the board- I don't see how this movie can't do PHENOMENAL.

Because word of mouth, from what it looks like on here and what I experienced tonight is going to be off the hook!

People wanted something fun, original and exciting and TF delivered in ALL of those regards.

Wasn't that full, not a whole lot of people knew it would release this early. Lots of cheering and clapping. I couldn't hear much of what was said but I'm not going to let it get to me. It was the experience of going to see an awesome movie. I'm going to go see it again tomorrow and I'm going to cheer.

When I get the movie on DVD I'll cheer also

When I get the toys I not only get to cheer I get to cheer but I get to play with them to

My theater was about 4/5 full.

I think there might have been some military folk in my audience, because whenever the soldiers did anything even remotely cool, there was a big response. When the big gunship plane opened up on Scorponok there were BIG cheers.

Not many cheers for the dialog that referenced the cartoon or toys though (Primes "freedom" line, and the "one must fall" line, for example). Not enough true fanboys there I guess, but when Optimus' voice first was heard, there were cheers.

Good reaction here in Memphis pretty packed!

Lots of laughs...a huge laugh when someone in the crowed was heard saying "Oh Sh%$" 1st time Starscream was seen.

This movie is going to make lots...and lots of $$$ no doubt about that!

The action stuff was some if not the best I've seen in a movie...Bay did a damn good job I hope he comes back for #2

Holy Shatner, I've never been in such a loud/active crowd. When it ended they cheered like their sports team had won the world championship. Really awesome crowd. SOLD OUT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"