First Avenger Captain America Crowd Reports!!

Dave40

Civilian
Reaction score
When you see Cap in a theater,lets post here your crowd reports:was you theater full?,Did you see any showings sold out?.
:cap::cap::cap:

good thread idea. I hope the midnight I'm going sells out

good thread idea. I hope the midnight I'm going sells out

Thanks!!.I cant wait for your crowd report!!.Enjoy the midnight showing and tell us how it went as soon as possible!:awesome:

as far as I know, I'll consider everyone in this thread a mean person because Cap doesn't come out here until August the 17th :csad::cmad: lol

I hope it gets good crowd reactions :yay:

I saw an advanced screening lastnight with 500 people. So "oh heck yeaks" during the film, some clapping, some laughter, a very good vibe all & all. Very, good film!

They are pushing 3D even harder than Thor this time. Out of the 3 theaters closest to me, only one has a 2D showing (and it's a really crappy theater I probably won't be wasting my time with). It's really disgraceful. I'm pretty well disgusted with this financial gimmick. I have a feeling a lot of people will skip the midnight screenings entirely if they can't find a 2D screening.

I hate to say it, but I might be doing just that. And I haven't missed a superhero midnight movie in 6 years...

I think I'll be going to the midnight showing tonight. I'll make sure to come back and post in this thread. Have to go outta town to see it, my local theater won't be having one. They hardly ever have them anymore.

Just a few hours left!!:woot:.Its almost here!!.

I really hope to hear plenty of: "midnight showings Sold Out",from you.:cwink:

Im sure that Cap is going to open much bigger than many people think:
critics are great,it looks awesome,has the patriotic element....There is no way its going to do GL numbers....

Have fun tonight!!

The AMC near my place is sold out for the midnight later on. Fandango already has it grayed out. Tomorrow they more or less have a showing every hour, with them alternating between the 3D and 2D.

They are pushing 3D even harder than Thor this time. Out of the 3 theaters closest to me, only one has a 2D showing (and it's a really crappy theater I probably won't be wasting my time with). It's really disgraceful. I'm pretty well disgusted with this financial gimmick. I have a feeling a lot of people will skip the midnight screenings entirely if they can't find a 2D screening.

I hate to say it, but I might be doing just that. And I haven't missed a superhero midnight movie in 6 years...

I'm so sick of the 3D crap, saw Thor at a different theater because the closest one to me only had 3D. Was going to try a new theater for Cap that's supposed to be really nice, but only 3D showings, so screw that.

Got my tickets for midnight! Will report! *salutes* :D

Great thread idea, I always love the audiences at midnight showings :hyper:

Midnight (Sterling Heights, Michigan)

One small auditorium for 3D 80% full, great crowd will Marvel t-shirts everywhere and a few guys dressed as Cap (one Thor)

One Large auditorium (500 people?) almost 100% full.

AMC Citywalk, starts in fifteen minutes ran all the way here and filling up. Longest line I've ever seen here. Even the balcony is filling up.

Orlando...the 3D wasnt full but the 2D was...crowd loved it

Well I'm back! Movie was great!

The Crowd:

They cheered, they laughed, they cried, then after the credits they roared! :D

Our 2D midnight was sold out as well. Crowd laughed, oohed, aahhed, and myself and one other enlightened and perceptive comics aficionado "whoa"'d at the site of a certain early Marvel Character Easter egg-cameo.
Also: THUNDEROUS ROAR at the after credits!

not one clap. only when the dark knight trailer was on lol

Was about half-full in the 3d screening. People enjoyed it immensely. Lots of laughs and cheers. Although the biggest cheer had to be after the end credits scene.

North Hills theatre in Raleigh, NC. 2D was 85% full. Lots of shirts, one guy with a shield. Crowd loved it. Applause at end. Total freak out for avengers teaser.

Bull. Complete bull. Your "agenda" here is pretty clear. You've made more than 25 posts already in just the first few hours after seeing the movie, constantly bashing and nitpicking it, while taking every oppurtunity to bring up TDK and drool all over it. And you, the person who clearly has a bias against this movie(I mean 25 posts already?! Really?!) just HAPPENED to be at a midnight screening where nobody clapped, even though every other description so far has mentioned the applause? Suuuuure:whatever:

... :dry:

so guys, how were your crowd reactions? I don't see this film 'til next week but boy am i excited.
Glad to see that ALL the responses in this thread are positive!! :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"