Transformers Transformers crowd reports!!!!

Holy Shatner, I've never been in such a loud/active crowd. When it ended they cheered like their sports team had won the world championship. Really awesome crowd. SOLD OUT.

And where have you been hiding all this time?

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, there was a big cheer from the audience when OP's truck is first seen. People *clearly* knew who it was right off the bat.

I can't belive you guys get cheers in your movies. I've been to hundreds of movies and get nothing but silence.

I can't believe you guys get cheers in your movies. I've been to hundreds of movies and get nothing but silence.
For the most part, that's been my experience too. I live in Boston, and folks here are pretty stoic LOL. But this was the FIRST showing to general audiences (read: non critics and press). The theater was pretty much filled with Transformer fans, which I expected. So yeah, they're gonna cheer. What I'd be amazed to see however is if the reaction stays the same three or four weeks from now. It's pretty obvious they've got lightning in a bottle with this film. If it can stay that way for a month or two, it'll rake in a MOUNTAIN of coin.

Been feeling like **** and dealing with **** for a couple weeks. :csad:

But everything is good now. :yay:

Good to hear things are cool now, great time to return to the TF Hype :)

Where do you guys live anyways?
The other side of the world!?
Anyway ...damn right this movies going to be awesome!
No doubt about it
It’s not for the faint of heart neither for the bratfans!
Tomorrow I’m going to be the first in line to see this movie

Due to my height, I can’t go to any theater because I need a seat with a wide enough space to stretch my legs because I just can't keep my legs bent for over an hour
Without felling an unbearable burning sensation in my knees
That’s the kind of side effect I inherited for my heavy squatting years
Ask any heavy weight lifter they probably have the same problem!
Anyways I wish they'd make special place for us in those theaters.

Packed theater. Lots of laughs. Applause at the end. Good experience.

Best movie experience ever! The most reactions i've seen/heard, all the nostalgia nods were aknowledged big time. Even before the movie started people were all super happy and hyped, talking with strangers in the teather, cracking jokes and such, just amazing! Oh and a guy had that autobot logo tshirt that lights up, when he walked into the teather everyone just broke down in huge cheers and applause, lolll what an experience!

:wow:

It was about 90% full and the audience cheered about a dozen times at various parts in the movie. At the end, the guy next to me whistled the most ear splitting whistle I've ever heard.

Some chicks/older people were complaining, but seems MAJORITY of the Dudes loved it!

michael bay and desanto was present at the 8pm showing at the arclight in los angeles. desanto gave a small speech, but bay was hiding in the back wearing a cap, looking discrete. media frenzy outside, optimus, rachet, bb, ironhide car modes were displayed, audience interviews galore,....tons of clapping and cheering at the end of th emovie...........the movie rocked, will see it again at the arclight,,,,the only dome theater........took 45 mins to get out of parking structure,,,tons of people,,,,,,,,

first movie in a long long time to live up to all the hype it received...

very clever product placement throughout the movie lol

Best movie experience ever! The most reactions i've seen/heard, all the nostalgia nods were aknowledged big time. Even before the movie started people were all super happy and hyped, talking with strangers in the teather, cracking jokes and such, just amazing! Oh and a guy had that autobot logo tshirt that lights up, when he walked into the teather everyone just broke down in huge cheers and applause, lolll what an experience!

Got a pic on that t-shirt? I'd love to see it.

I'll probably wear that new movie Optimus t-shirt I got from Hot Topic, although I was thinking about wearing the Autobot symbol T I brought from Botcon years ago instead.

I took my usual seat, J-8, and about six cinema attendant gate crashers lining up for a free show stayed up the back. Silly eh? The sweet spot where the amps are tuned to has the best sound in the house and the kids head about as far away from it as they can get. :whatever:

My theater was packed....8PM showing.....the theater manager actually had to come in and make an announcement to let people know that because all the showings were sold out, there would be NO seat saving.....huge ovation because some people were holding like 5 and 6 seats.

Anyway, back on point....it literally got a standing ovation as soon as the credits hit, and I mean as soon as they hit. More than 3 quarters of the crowd stayed until the end of the credits. Aside from the kid behind me that just wouldn't shut up, it was a great experience....the crowd was really into everything

the comedy was relentless at a point and it annoyed the heck out of me. but when the robots took the screen, espicially the last battle, the movie was sweet. nearly every person enjoyed it in the entire theater. people clapped when it finshed and people where excited as hell outside. i havent seen this much joy for a movie since...i dont know. i loved the action and the robots look amazing BUT the comedy got relentless around the 40 minute mark but its still a enjoyable movie thank god near the third act they played the funny **** down and we saw freakin tight robot action. the line went from the inside of the theater all the way outside. a lady who lives by me said the movie was great and took her back to the old times lol so it looks like we might have a spidey 3 thing here with normal people enjoying it and fans hating it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"