Dark of the Moon Transformers Official Theatrical Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy **** that was EPIC!!! You can tell the production value is so much greater in this one than the last one. Much darker story, and much bigger! Cannot wait for July! The 3D is going to be off the chain!!

If this turns out bad...then my world would be shattered. That was an epic trailer.

Coming from someone who definitely wasn't a fan of the second one, THE TRAILER WAS AMAZING. The whole scale of this movie is far and beyond the first two. Just the scene with Sam holding that gun alone proves that regardless of the critical reception of this movie, the film's tone will be what Revenge of the Fallen should have been.

whait.........this is in 3D? in native 3D?

in the name ..................................god

Coming from someone who definitely wasn't a fan of the second one, THE TRAILER WAS AMAZING. The whole scale of this movie is far and beyond the first two. Just the scene with Sam holding that gun alone proves that regardless of the critical reception of this movie, the film's tone will be what Revenge of the Fallen should have been.

:up:

i would buy Sam crying and holding a gun for Mikaela . but not for a girl he knows for 2 weeks.

Do they leave Earth at the end of this one ?

Okay, it's official. While it's been technically known since he burst onto the scene with Bad Boys in '95, MICHAEL BAY HAS LOST HIS COMPLETE MIND!

Christ, that's an unreal trailer!

I feel like I need a smoke. Might be the best trailer I've seen. I feel likes they just revealed tons about the movie, but they really didn't and it didn't even offer that much in the way of new footage or images.

Love the new Trailer, looks like huge Action, but no Download Links yet?! :)

Greetz from germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"