Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen news,info, etc thread

Discussion in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' started by Golgo-13, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent_Dave Antifreeze blunt

:facepalm

2. BlackLantern Registered

someone telling you something you want to hear doesn't make it the truth

3. Silent_Dave Antifreeze blunt

Exactly.

4. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

But no Autobots died in this one, unless you count Jetfire. Never thought I would love a TF franchise so much that has killed two of my favourite Autobots, Jazz and Jetfire :csad:.

5. sto_vo_kor_2000 Registered

Are you sure about that???

I'm pretty sure one of the "Arcee" bikes was destroyed and Optimus did die.

6. jerky123 DEAD_POLISH_MAN

Close, but here are all the people who died:

Optimus
    Moonracer and Arcee (Chromia lives)
    Jetfire

Not as many as I thought would die.

7. protocida Registered

I tough Chromia died. Didn't they blasted off the blue bike?

And when did the other one died? :wow:

8. DarknessOfDeath Rebel Scoundrel

Um but considering what happened in the end, Optimus did return back to life.

9. Silent_Dave Antifreeze blunt

Jetfire and the pink and purple bikes were the only Autobots that died, and Megs, SS, and Soundwave were the only Decepticons that lived.

10. BrollySupersj Howard, Fine, and Howard

Question is, where did they go?

Back to Mars?

11. Venom160 Enigmatic Loner

don't know about the movie but the novel ended showing Megs in the Nemesis facing a large chamber filled with Decepticons in those blue gel stasis pods. He raises his arms and says "My soldiers, arise.". I left once the credits started so maybe they showed that scene during the credits and I just didn't stick around to see it.

12. CEREBRAL.... Agent in action!

[​IMG] Director: Megan Fox 'Says Some Very Ridiculous Things'

by Us Magazine  [​IMG]  July 1, 2009

[​IMG] Megan Fox slammed "Transformers" director Michael Bay for focusing more on special effects than acting, but he doesn't mind.

"Well, that's Megan Fox for you," Bay tell the Wall Street Journal. "She says some very ridiculous things because she's 23 years old and she still has a lot of growing to do.
    See Megan Fox's sexiest red carpet looks >>
    "You roll your eyes when you see statements like that and think, 'Okay Megan, you can do whatever you want. I got it,'" he goes on.
    Fox told Entertainment Weekly: "I mean, I can't s--- on this movie because it did give me a career and open all these doors for me. But I don't want to blow smoke up people's a--. People are well aware that this is not a movie about acting."
    See Megan Fox's crazy tattoos >>
    Bay says he "100 percent disagrees" with Fox.
    "Nick Cage wasn't a big actor when I cast him, nor was Ben Affleck before I put him in 'Armageddon.' Shia LaBeouf wasn't a big movie star before he did 'Transformers' -- and then he exploded. Not to mention Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, from 'Bad Boys'," he points out.
    See stars' dramatic weight changes for roles >>
    Bay thinks Fox could be a little more grateful, though.
    "Nobody in the world knew about Megan Fox until I found her and put her in Transformers," he says. "I like to think that I've had some luck in building actors' careers with my films."

13. CELTICPRED Austrian Death Machine

While I can see both sides of the argument, Transformers and ROTF =/= The Rock

14. Jick Auxiliary Assistant

I think Bay is right on two accounts.
    The movie is not about acting...and he really started some careers.

15. Anti-Moderator The Worst Kind

I know I never have even heard of a Will Smith or Ben Affleck until Bay gave them a chance. Everything Bay touches turns to gold.....then explodes.

Seriously, Fox should have kept her mouth closed, but Bay didn't have to stoop to a 23 year old girls level either....unless that is the only level he can reach himself.

16. BlackLantern Registered

if there is a third film, and she decides NOT to participate then I'll take what she said seriously

17. CEREBRAL.... Agent in action!

wow...get off the M.Bay juice...M.Bay did not make Will Smith..he was getting movie offers way before bad boys.."philadelphia" with tom hanks...i think he was nominated for award in that film....i think

18. BlackLantern Registered

No...Will Smith was not in Philadelphia, Denzel Washington was and I believe he did get nominated for an Oscar, but didn't win.

Will Smith had done 'Six Degrees of Separation' , which he did receive critical acclaim for...he then did Independence Day, which got him recognized, and that and Bad Boys did make him a movie star

19. dark_b Registered

is Megan insane?

if this is true what she said then she is a 100% hypocrite. i know for a fact that there was a video where she was talking about how hot she is and how this works in hollywood.

her talking is getting out of hand IMO.

20. Anti-Moderator The Worst Kind

Wow...I see sarcasm escapes you. :yay:

I'm not sure if you are saying Will Smith was in the running for Denzel Washington's character or you believe Will Smith was in Philadelphia, but here is a funfact: Ben Affleck won a Oscar for co writing Good Will Hunting and his acting career blew up from there. There...that should put me in my place. :trans:

21. dark_b Registered

if this is true then i guess MF saw comments on the internet about Bay and she is just saying this now to be ''cool''.

22. BlackLantern Registered

I wouldn't doubt that...Im sure her publicist wants to choke the **** out of her, first the kid with the yellow rose thing and now this

23. Adrian89 Bad.Ass.

I'm with Bay. To quote Megan: "People are well aware that this is not a movie about acting.", so then my question would be, what the hell does she expect? This is just a typical summer blockbuster and she should be casted in different types of movies where she can show her acting abilities (if she is good of course..) if this is what she wants.

The Transformers were never movies for Oscars (except special effects maybe) and critics will never appreciate such type of movies because most of them are bunch of nerds who always love to criticize everything. I loved this movie because I had alot of fun watching it. I like different types of movie too, where it takes alot of acting abilities and all, the type of movie critics love, but I still can't stop enjoying Transformers because it's PURE ENTERTAINMENT!!

24. DemonicFoil Comics,Games,Movies

Sooooo anyone want to make any bets on Michael Bay being the next hollywood person too past away,:hehe: j/k

25. AnorexicBatman Registered

President Nixon (Futurama): I bet 300 big boys!

I wish to dance the macarena on his grave

:hehe:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.