Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen news,info, etc thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Movie
Maximal.jpg

:wow::heart:

From TFW2005.com...
A gallery from the LG NEST site.
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-9/decompiled-lgnest-swf-files-168125/

Would love to know who some of the concepts are.

One of them made it to the movie.

7 rows down the last one on the right side seems to be on the scene where the Decepticons chase Sam and Mikaela in that Egyptian town. He slams his left "hand" into the stairs they're climbing. (The scene shown at the MTV movie awards). If it's not him, it's pretty close.

Does anyone know if they announced the Blu-Ray release? And when will it be released?

One of them made it to the movie.

7 rows down the last one on the right side seems to be on the scene where the Decepticons chase Sam and Mikaela in that Egyptian town. He slams his left "hand" into the stairs they're climbing. (The scene shown at the MTV movie awards). If it's not him, it's pretty close.

Yeah, that's scrapper

I'm a TF fan, but actually enjoyed G.I Joe more than TF2. :csad:

uh Roxette you might wanna edit your post because round these parts thats cause for banning.

And it's going for an Oscar in Sound Mixing tonight.

Which is the only Oscar it's nominated for.

Thanks for stating the obvious, Bay.

Director Michael Bay has slammed his own movie, calling Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen "crap" and blaming its shortcomings on the writers' strike.

In an interview with Empire magazine, Bay admits that they "made some mistakes" while filming the critically panned sequel.

"The real fault with [Transformers 2] is that it ran into a mystical world," he explains. "When I look back at it, that was crap. The writers' strike was coming hard and fast. It was just terrible to do a movie where you've got to have a story in three weeks."

He adds, "I was prepping a movie for months where I only had 14 pages of some idea of what the movie was. It's a BS way to make a movie, do you know what I'm saying?"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/michael-bay-revives-claims-writers-164725

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"