Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen news,info, etc thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, im new to this board and i wanted to know something... i am sorry if this has already been brought up!
i just wanted to know if it was possible, or if its true, that the ice cream truck robot is in fact the 2 little chevys (green and red, forgot their names). could it be that they decided to split up, each taking an individual car instead of combining?
thanks!!

Even though the Fallen is in the movie and it exploring the TF origins? .

Yes because truth be told....we still only have his word as absulte proof that "IF" the Fallen is in the movie, that he may be anything like his comic character.

And I dont want to turn this into a debate of wether I believe the Fallen is in the film.....I've been staying open minded to that one.

But truth be told nothing said about this film has been proven not be be a possible lie yet.

And since he's well known for lieing already I dont put faith in anything he says till I see absolute proof.

So it isnt logical for the 2nd in command in the comics to be the 2nd in command in the movies?.

No its not because even in the comics he's 2nd in command in "NAME ONLY"

I definately do, he is still one of the more popular TF's IMO.

I dont....I think Bays last TF movie hurt him.

it's a little weird not to see guys that I grew up with (in the cartoon) not being here (so far) like Hot Rod, Ultra Magnus, or Prowl in the movie.

I think they could have easily done a new Autobot line-up that included Prowl, Wheeljack, Arcee, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Jolt renamed Bluestreak or Windcharger.

I hope that come TF3, we get more G1-inspired characters than we seem to have gotten this time around.

If it was up to me I would've had Prowl, Sideswipe, Jetfire, Mirage, Hound, Inferno, Tracks, Smokescreen, Warpath, Hot Rod, Ultra Magnus, Springer and the Aerialbots. :)

hey guys, im new to this board and i wanted to know something... i am sorry if this has already been brought up!
i just wanted to know if it was possible, or if its true, that the ice cream truck robot is in fact the 2 little chevys (green and red, forgot their names). could it be that they decided to split up, each taking an individual car instead of combining?
thanks!!

Well....let me welcome you.

But I'm sorry I dont have the answer to your question.

how convenient. didn't the remake of the omen do something similer w/ their release dates? idk, this is off topic, but I just don't like all these hollywood remakes. If I want to watch 1 of these movies, I'd rather just watch the originals, so to me most of these remakes are completely pointless.

hmm, back on topic. are they gonna release another trailer after friday 13? 1 that gives us more insight on the story?? or are they just sticking w/ the 1 trailer? (I hope they do 1 more tho)

every friday the 13th has come out on...
fookin friday the 13th.
psst theres like a million f13 movies. not a remake , even if it is. when you don't have a hiatus, it blows all the remake sh 1t out the door.

did anyone check out the pics of the blue Arcee bot on tfw? they're def the things jumping around behind the Audi in the trailer

Hi, Im new around here & I got a newbie question. Its been ages since I've seen the G1 cartoon, but how many constructicons were there.

Hi, Im new around here & I got a newbie question. Its been ages since I've seen the G1 cartoon, but how many constructicons were there.

devastatorng5.jpg

Devastator is the combined form of the six Constructicons in the G1 series
1. Bonecrusher
2. Scavenger
3. Scrapper
4. Hook
5. Long Haul
6. Mixmaster

In this upcoming film Devastator will be made up of 7 vehicles .

I think they could have easily done a new Autobot line-up that included Prowl, Wheeljack, Arcee, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Jolt renamed Bluestreak or Windcharger.

I hope that come TF3, we get more G1-inspired characters than we seem to have gotten this time around.

Exactly, Jolt would actually make a good Bluestreak since the car is blue, this would have made total sense.

However, I get the feeling there is a possibility that the blue car isnt Jolt, as Orci gave a cryptic answer to someone about who the car is.

I hope it stays as Jolt the Volt...because you know we'll have some comedy with his name, haha.

But, on a side note...I've heard that Prowl and Wheeljack shows up in ROTF...has anyone else heard about this?

Supposedly, Barricade becomes the Audi R8 and that gives room for Prowl to be a police car, which is suspected that he's a Chinese police car.

And with Wheeljack, I guess he's supposed to be a Saab Aero-X
http://www.saabhistory.com/2008/04/01/saab-aero-x-debuts-in-transformers-sequel-2009/

devastatorng5.jpg

Devastator is the combined form of the six Constructicons in the G1 series
1. Bonecrusher
2. Scavenger
3. Scrapper
4. Hook
5. Long Haul
6. Mixmaster

In this upcoming film Devastator will be made up of 7 vehicles .

Thanks.

thanks!!
No I dont think this will be the case.

In the comics he is blue though, at least in the War Within storyline.

Dude........I dont mean to sound rude but I hope your insurance covers optical.

War Within Bluestreak was Silver,Black and Red.

Multimed2.jpg

Multimed.jpg

I can post more if you like.........

As for his other comic appearances.....I know he wasnt Blue in Marvels G1.....I'm not sure about IDW's books.

And if you would rather see a vid...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN5RkRYsru0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN5RkRYsru0

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KN5RkRYsru0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KN5RkRYsru0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=60440#post60440

Guys please -- they don't have you surveys that read the plot of Transformers. Three people on the entire lot of Paramount read the script - and I can tell you they don't cold call people and ask them about the want to see of this movie. I love how you guys try to figure it out but it's not happening yet -- you have so much of it wrong.

yes mr bay. we know nothing. megatron is not in the movie :o

What if Bay is telling the truth? And ROTF turns into something that proves that fans were wrong about everything? Lol.

And does no one know about the Prowl and Wheeljack rumors?

What if Bay is telling the truth? And ROTF turns into something that proves that fans were wrong about everything? Lol.

And does no one know about the Prowl and Wheeljack rumors?
Bay had a plan to keep secrets and suprise us. but fact is that this is the internet and its 2009. it will all leak on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"