Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen news,info, etc thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if they had replaced Jolt with Wheeljack, you guys would be complaining that he didn't get enough screen time. As long as Jolt has more screen time in TF3, I'm fine with it. :)

As long as Jolt actually DOES something or SAYS something in TF3 I'd be fine. I'd even be happy if in TF3 his only line is screaming while he's being blasted to bits.

I'm avoiding this thread because of the Spoilers, but, for Transformers 3, I'd have Jolt being pretty badass: Using his eletrichal whips, fighting a Deception (I'm thinking Breaker) and dying. :hehe:

I'm not referring to the movieverse. I recall something involving Sideways serving Unicron.....

Ah, havent read the old comics in a long time.

Sentinel Prime? Bah, he was ruined in Animated. Wasn't all that good in G1 either. Nova has a chance though.....

I'd still prefer Vector Prime. Or Alpha Trion.

Sentinal was awesome in Megatron: Origin, well awesome until he met Megatron anyway, but he lost that fight more so from over confidence. Overall I thought he was great though, and Nova made for a great bad guy recently. His fall from grace so to speak was very interesting. Would have loved a mention of either, but saw the movie today, they dont get a mention.

Oh my goodness...cannot wait for tomorrow night!

Oh my goodness...cannot wait for tomorrow night!

I know. All the review say that it has too much action.

Pssh

Thats why its an ACTION movie.

Bay seems to have used every cent of his $200 million extremely well.

He DELIVERS!

Oh, ****, I just watched that link....Starscream gets kicked for a field goal. :wow:

I might of missed this but why does Grindor look exactly detail for detail like Blackout? -__-

What's hilarious is that Jolt inexplicably shows up at the end and almost serves no purpose just like almost all of the Autobots in the movie.

eh from what I've seen between clips and that crappy bootleg floating around I'm not very impressed.

I might of missed this but why does Grindor look exactly detail for detail like Blackout? -__-

I had this same argument with my friends after the movie. I'm assuming its mainly a Decepticon protoform that copied the same type of aircraft.

Oh well. The movie was a stupid piece of ****. No reason to get worked up over it and overthink it.

The Decepticon Protoforms came from space...it is unknown what planet (although Saturn would be the logical choice). I assume they didn't help earlier because they weren't needed...Megs has pretty much everything under control till Egypt.

Yeah in some werid ass ship which seems to have forestry in it, dwells Starscream, the Fallen and some pods which contain baby Decepticon's that keep dying. Best not to ask too many questions and just go with it LOL.

The weird ass ship is the Decepticon's ship called The Nemsis. Towards the end of the credits you'll see Megatron waiting to be fix and he walks upon a large pool of protoforms, he then commands them to rise.

So what ever happened with the Natassia Malthe being cast in TF2 rumor? Was she even in it or was she edited from the final cut?

saw the bootleg and wow, it makes wolverine origins look like the godfather! it's that bad

I'm a G1 fan, but Beast Wars is my favorite Transformers.

This is the worst movie I've seen all year. And I saw FIRED UP.

no he's right, the movie is really bad. with all THE lame JOKES and pointless storyline it's just corny. I really wanted to like this movie too

For me, Blackout and Grindor are twins. Skids & Mudflaps and the Arcee triplets showed us that's not hard to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"