Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: ROTF Official Pictures Thread

ugh looks like some kid just super glued a couple model bikes together. Still can't believe Bay chose this over the TF1 design. Compared to this the TF1 design looks like a masterpiece.

Dude.
It has an electric arm-blade AND a chaingun.
You cannot argue with a chaingun.

:dry:

I think we just caught a glimpse into Bay's logic.

"Whats that you say? It doesn't look like a a robot? Fine we'll just add a minigun to it. The fans won't know the difference. If they do we'll just zoom the camera in and cover it in explosions for the two minutes it'll be on screen. Now leave me I must focus on the wonder ******s while I jack it to exsplosions!"

It kind of looks like it's supposed be able to flip around and utilize various weapons, which would be interesting. It's definitely grown on me... I'm just not sure it should be Arcee.

my opinion on it may have been different if it was anybody but Arcee.

From what we understand... the three motorcycles in the film all one hive mind and were to combine to create one unified Arcee. If they portrayed it as they do in the toyline and have each individual bike be it's own character, then it wouldn't bother me if they combine into this unnamed Frankenbot.

Hey is this official or just a really good fanart?
b6ebud.jpg

Not my ideal Arcee but better than the last thing.

Dude.
It has an electric arm-blade AND a chaingun.
You cannot argue with a chaingun.

I can. If I got drunk with TF1 Arcee at a party, I'd probably wanna nail her. I wouldn't wanna nail a chain gun though.

Logic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"