Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: ROTF Official Pictures Thread

Looks more like the Saab Aero X to me.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks more like the 2011 C7 concept

c7-corvette.jpg

sweet christmas!:wow:

^ Get Maggie involved in it, too. I really should be in charge of this movie.

MUST WATCH! :wow:

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ET2kq-RkNiA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ET2kq-RkNiA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Isabel Lucas in tha house! :o Watch out Megan Fox! :cwink:

334q9nc.jpg

2rvzpll.jpg

28gz8yp.jpg

dpg3ev.jpg

...The link for this and the video was posted already.

Bee's rims are looking shiny and smexy.

.... oh.....

Wonder who pissed Bee off enough to be run down?

So...are we really supposed to believe that a guy like Sam is able to snag a girl like THAT?!

I half expect that they'll make it that Lucas was a real geeky kid or something. Ugly duckling into a beautiful swan kinda deal..... That would make sense to me

um ... Lucas does not = beautiful swan! maybe in the form of his wallet ... thats about it

maybe, i have to say i think she's quite good looking,

But you get my point?

Bay could quite easily have it that her character was, to repeat the phrase, an ugly duckling as a kid.

maybe, i have to say i think she's quite good looking,

But you get my point?

Bay could quite easily have it that her character was, to repeat the phrase, an ugly duckling as a kid.

ok.. ignore that ... I was thinking George Lucas for some odd reason ... my bad :(

Looks like an ordinary type of car to me. :oldrazz:

Seriously though, the "bullet holes" thing intrigues me. What makes bullet holes? Bullets from guns in the hands of people. What Transformer is going to get holed by bullets? An incredibly weak and unlikely one. So I'm wondering if there is any Transformer involvement with that car all all or possible something on the scale of Frenzy either doing the shooting or inside the car...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"