Transformers Transformers - Score by Steve Jablonsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I'll make sure I'm only addressing the parts that aren't

Your powers of perception are off tonight, hombre. I'm playing around with you.

What makes you think I'm not playin?

:ninja:

Probably 3:30am stupidity though. WTF am I still doing in here? This is what a week off work does to you.

The score was fantastic!

I love the Decepticons theme ...

"Barricade , enroute"
"Starscream , reporting in ..."
"Salute Megatron!"

If anyone got there hands on the score I'd like to know :)

The score was fantastic!

I love the Decepticons theme ...

"Barricade , enroute"
"Starscream , reporting in ..."
"Salute Megatron!"

If anyone got there hands on the score I'd like to know :)

Dude, it's on page 3 of this very thread.:huh:

I'm listening to that one right now ... I'm talking about the COMPLETE score which should be out already :oldrazz:

Okay, question:
The scene where Archibald Whitwicky is first scene on the ice...did anybody think that the music sounded EXACTLY like the Batman Begins score, moe specifically...the scene where Bruce and Ducard are on the ice lake?

Actually, did anybody else think that some of the music cues sounded very much like they were lifted right out of BB?

Alot of movie scores tend to sound alike ... its nothing special ;) I got a Star Wars feeling when I was watching Pirates lol ... I really dont care. Whereever this score came from ... I loved it. And if anyone HAS it , please PM me.

I absolutely loved the score... at some points in the movie, it made me tear up a bit.

it was that awesome. Anyone know if the score will come out on CD?

No word on it yet. Hell, the Spiderman 3 score isn't even out yet. Don't know why these scores take so long to be released.

I loved the score. The particular scene that comes to mind is Scorponok in the desert. Where they're calling in the jets. The music got so good that I actually started paying attention to that more than the dialogue.

Besides that Blackout's attack had great music as well as the Autobots landing on earth. Full on ear to ear grins from me during these scenes. :D

my favorite part in the score though was when Optimus Prime first showed up... it was just so damn epic

No word on it yet. Hell, the Spiderman 3 score isn't even out yet. Don't know why these scores take so long to be released.

That score is out :oldrazz: Someone posted it on the Spiderman 3 forum a while ago. Could be a clean rip ... or a collection of what had but its all the new stuff in one package. The release for the TF Score should be the 25th of July :)

lol, for a minute there, I thought you were talking about the TF score

Dont worry , if it was out I'd share the love with everyone else ;)

IMO, this is one of those great scores that people don't have a lot to hate on. Not only was it consistent with the pacing, but it literally set the mood at times. The theme is amazing, and the soundtrack elements were well-blended. :up: :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"