Transformers Transformers trailer

Gorgonzolo

Civilian
Reaction score
Friend at work said that there is a new Transformers trailer on the DVD for The Da Vinci Code. Is this true? He said it showed Prime. Should I rent Da Vinci code to see it?

kinda hard for me to believe... if it was true, I would think we would have heard of it and seen it by now. Probably just the one we have seen already with the rover on Mars ...

The DaVinci Code - Sony
Transformers - Paramount/Dreamworks

Highly unlikely.

It's on the MI3 DVD ([edit] the "teaser" we've all seen that is).
BTW, Finally watching it in DVD quality on a phat system with surround and all was pretty cool and exciting. But, of course, it could have been a "teaser" for about 8 other movies. Seeing a meteor hit a dinosaur inhabited planet juxtaposed with a brief glimpse of a robot would be too original I guess. :csad:

Yeah, theres definitely not a TF trailer on the Da Vinci Code disc. Or anything else good for that matter including the movie itself.

ian mckellen was awesome though....... its the only reason i was still awake

not even Gandalf could keep me awake during that film...

change the title man, that's too scaring.

I think they will release it next month, and probable they will attach it to Charlotte's Web or Eragon.

Cinemaman said:
I think they will release it next month, and probable they will attach it to Charlotte's Web or Eragon.

BWAHAHAHA.... Ahem... I doubt it will be with a very small children's movie. I could see it being with Eragon though.:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"