• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Trial of the Incredible Hulk.

CyrusGrissom

Civilian
Reaction score
Best TV Hulk movie since the 1977 pilot movie! has Daredevil and Kingpin in it, but i wonder why since Banner had a beard in the first half then when he hulks out he emerges as a clean-shaven Hulk as it magically disappeared? how is that possible? was it a continuity error or what?

Maybe the "Hulk" can't maintain facial or body hair (except underarms)..:bh:

Best TV Hulk movie since the 1977 pilot movie! has Daredevil and Kingpin in it, but i wonder why since Banner had a beard in the first half then when he hulks out he emerges as a clean-shaven Hulk as it magically disappeared? how is that possible? was it a continuity error or what?
Frigno probably didn't want to grow a beard, and I doubt hulk could pull off a beard outside of Maestro hulk

Ha ha, imagine Ferigno with a green, glued on beard. That would be hillarious. WTF was the deal with Kingpin in this movie anyway? He was some crazy voyeur. I did like that DD's costume had no eye holes though, that was a cool little touch, and the only cool thing about that whole costume.

If I remember rightly, isn't Banner shaving shortly before he Hulks out? I seem to recall him in front of his jail cell mirror with shaving foam, then Hulking out and busting out.

Regardless, I liked this movie but actually enjoyed The Return of the Hulk more because Thor was hilarious:

McGee: I-Im looking for D-David Banion...

Thor: THEN YOU HAVE FOUND HIM!

Love it!

Thor was cool:

Thor: That magic fount it's extraordinary, Blake! Hot and cold! I've never seem anything like that in Asgard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"