• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Incredible Hulk #1 Movie

Hugebear

Supervillain
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
0
Points
11
STICK TO THE COMICS AS CLOSELY AS POSSIBLE! After I read what Horatio had written, I began to think of an idea for a game. And I hope I'm not blasted for it, so please give this game a chance.
Anyways the point of the game is to see if all Hulk fans can agree to some changes.
Ok heres the idea, What if The Hulk movie hadn't been made yet, and the Director named Mr X came to the boards to ask or fan feedback. He explained that the movie would be an origin movie and that it would be base on the The Incredible Hulk #1 comic. Next I will post some rules for this game.
 
Rlue #1 Any Hulk fan can ask to add or change something in the (The Incredible Hulk #1) comic. As long as no other fan says No or I disagree, that suggestion will be kept in the movie version.

example
first poster: I don't like that Banner wears eyeglasses in the comic. So change that he does not wear eyeglasses in the movie.
secound poster: No. I like that he wears eyeglasses, keep eyeglasses.

So the movie Banner will keep the eyeglasses, because it is closer to the comics.
Thats it for eyeglasses, because one fan said no. All it takes is for one fan to say NO> No one can bring this change again.

Rule #2 No changing villains, because everybody has a favorite villain and I believe we won't agree on this.

Rule #3 If someone suggests a change that no one knows for sure and can't be proved by seeing the comic then we place a ? next to the change.

example
I want to change the Hulk's height to 10ft?
Nobody is sure what height the Hulk is in the comic. ?

Rule 4 The Director Mr X has final say if no two fans agree and neither is closer to the comic, or chooses to keep it like in the comic.

K The reason I didn't go for the Mayority Rules is because I wanted to make it equal for all. NO Mayority ganging on the minority Hulk fans.
 
Hugebear said:
Rule #3 If someone suggests a change that no one knows for sure and can't be proved by seeing the comic then we place a ? next to the change.

example
I want to change the Hulk's height to 10ft?
Nobody is sure what height the Hulk is in the comic. ?

The only problem with this example is that it is stated in the comic that the Hulk is 7 foot tall and 1,000 pounds. :D
 
Cracker Jack said:
The only problem with this example is that it is stated in the comic that the Hulk is 7 foot tall and 1,000 pounds. :D

Is it stated in the Incredible Hulk #1 comic?
 
Cracker Jack said:
The only problem with this example is that it is stated in the comic that the Hulk is 7 foot tall and 1,000 pounds. :D
hmmm.... he's not always been that tall
 
Main characters for the movie. Dr. Bruce Banner, General Thunderbolt Ross, Betty Ross, Rick Jones, Igor, The Gargoyle.

I would like to change Thunderbolt Ross from the comic. Because I liked how he was in the Ang Lee film.
 
Rick Jones cant be used, his character rights are with Cap America
 
Sava said:
hmmm.... he's not always been that tall

That's what the stats say. I've never seen his stats anything other than that :confused:
 
Cracker Jack said:
That's what the stats say. I've never seen his stats anything other than that :confused:
hmmm....has he always been drawn 7ft tall?
 
Sava said:
hmmm....has he always been drawn 7ft tall?

I didn't say that. I said his stats say he's 7'. He's been drawn big and smaller than that ya smartass :p
 
Cracker Jack said:
I didn't say that. I said his stats say he's 7'. He's been drawn big and smaller than that ya smartass :p
lol... artists dont follow Marvel yet you expect Ang or any other director to? :D
 
lol
K no Rick Jones
Who should Banner save then? What if he does not save the kid at all.
Both get hit by the G-Bomb, but Banner is the only one to survive.
 
Hugebear said:
lol
K no Rick Jones
Who should Banner save then? What if he does not save the kid at all.
Both get hit by the G-Bomb, but Banner is the only one to survive.
just change the name of the kid he savs, have the kid be some kind of activist and Banner saves him
 
Sava said:
lol... artists dont follow Marvel yet you expect Ang or any other director to? :D

Yes I do. he has to be able to interact with humans and look beleivable. Like I said before, the size he was in the first Hulkout was fine. :up: ................................................................................................................................... Smartass:D
 
Sava said:
just change the name of the kid he savs, have the kid be some kind of activist and Banner saves him

With Marvel buying back the right to their creation, maybe Rick could be used. :up:
 
Cracker Jack said:
With Marvel buying back the right to their creation, maybe Rick could be used. :up:
now that you say it, i think you might be right, Cap was with someone else when Hulk was made, but now if there is a restart, Rick could be in there
 
Cracker Jack said:
Yes I do. he has to be able to interact with humans and look beleivable. Like I said before, the size he was in the first Hulkout was fine. :up: ................................................................................................................................... Smartass:D
yeah, your right, He was too big, there were so many missed chances in the first film, its sad really
 
Hey Sava This is what I would like the Hulk to look like

hulk2-227pic.gif
 
Cracker Jack said:
Hey Sava This is what I would like the Hulk to look like

hulk2-227pic.gif
*insert red x joke here* :o
 
i just saw it, thats a great Hulk, thats my #1 hulk, thats exactly how he should look
 
It one of my favorites and The Hulk is only what, about 7' tall :p ;) :up:
 
Heres some facts for those that don't have the The Incredible Hulk #1 comic.

The Hulk is Grey in the comic.
Bruce Banner wears eyeglasses.
Banner changes to the Hulk only at night and back to Banner in the day.

I timed the intro of the movie to be 10-12 minutes when Banner gets hit by the G-bomb. 5 of those 12 minutes is for the music score and credits.
:)
 
Oh and while they are playing the music, they show the G-BOMB in the desert and the military base and bunkers.
Betty is in the bunker in the comic, but other than being Ross's daughter, I don't know why she is there.

So is 12 minutes too quick for the explosion or is it good for eveybody?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,620
Messages
21,774,195
Members
45,610
Latest member
picamon
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"