Tron: Ares with Jared Leto

From Blue Sky Disney Monday, November 23, 2009:
Legacy Is Only The Beginning...

Honor Hunter said:
It appears that the Suits in Burbank are very happy, albeit somewhat nervous of the price tag of "Tron Legacy" with the latest screenings...

It appear that some are feeling what "The Matrix" was to the 1990's, this could be to the coming decade. When I spoke with one of my Bothans last night that's the impression they got. Although the budget for the film is quite high, it's not at the level of "Avatar." But from the footage seen, the executives are looking at planning out a trilogy of films (or Tetralogy if you count the original). Not that they hadn't hoped it would be something they could make sequels to. But there is already talk of another script and planning has quietly gotten underway. It's preliminary, embryonic stuff of course, but Disney is feeling that confident in what next Christmas could hold for Walt Disney Pictures.

VARIETY EXCLUSIVE: 'Lost' exec producers Horowitz, Kitsis sell pilot to ABC
Stuart Levine said:
“Lost” exec producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis have sold their hourlong drama script “Once Upon a Time” to ABC.

Besides exec producing and writing “Lost,” Horowitz and Kitsis wrote the upcoming pic “Tron: Legacy” as well as the “Tron” sequel. They’re also penning “Ouija,” the Universal pic based on the Hasbro property.

Judging from your last sentence...I can tell you wrote that from your MOBILEfdsf!

Slumcat,

FWIW Michael Arndt contributed part of the oblivion script. It is a somewhat better story but shares some of the same problems as TL.

And now Disney is coming out with a Star Wars: Uprising. Just messing with my mind, man.

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/120788394089/tron-legacy

tumblr_npgten5t0N1rrkahjo1_540.gif

tumblr_npgten5t0N1rrkahjo2_540.gif

tumblr_npgten5t0N1rrkahjo3_540.gif

What a pretty movie. Sadly it makes for better gifs than a film but what can ya do? :funny:

Hopes for Tron 3 derezzed just like these guys...

tumblr_mlgjvy4G6t1rbgiauo1_250.gif
tumblr_mlgjvy4G6t1rbgiauo2_250.gif

tumblr_mlgjvy4G6t1rbgiauo3_250.gif
tumblr_mlgjvy4G6t1rbgiauo4_250.gif

tumblr_mlgjvy4G6t1rbgiauo5_250.gif
tumblr_mlgjvy4G6t1rbgiauo6_250.gif

tumblr_mlgjvy4G6t1rbgiauo7_250.gif
tumblr_mlgjvy4G6t1rbgiauo8_250.gif

tumblr_mlgjvy4G6t1rbgiauo9_250.gif
tumblr_mlgjvy4G6t1rbgiauo10_250.gif

I had actually forgotten they killed off a lot people on that show. Another case of a lack of blood making it easier to show, I guess.

Yeah still... for an animated show, it got away with a lot. They really need to release Uprising on blu-ray already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"