Turn that $%&# rap off!

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
Everyone here at the office has the ability to play music via their pc, laptop, ipod stereo, or whatever, and for the most part it's always within earshot. Employees play everything from country to rock to jazz, etc. I prefer to listen to hip hop during my stints here, and while it's not annoyingly loud, it can be within earshot, same as everyone else's music. The stuff I play just sounds "hardcore", but isn't extremely explicit stuff. One of the dudes near my cubicle actually comes over and says, "I'm not trying to be a dick, man, but could you play something else other than rap? I'm not really a fan of it, you know?" i'm like, everybody else plays rock and whatever else all the time and you're telling me that doesn't distract you, huh? He says nothing, but just repeats, "I'm just not really into rap stuff, man." So I say, when other people cut out the country and rock, I'll turn mine off. I try to be cool with people and refrain from having enemies, but some just seem adamant on walking into that territory. :o

Everyone here at the office has the ability to play music via their pc, laptop, ipod stereo, or whatever, and for the most part it's always within earshot. Employees play everything from country to rock to jazz, etc. I prefer to listen to hip hop during my stints here, and while it's not annoyingly loud, it can be within earshot, same as everyone else's music. The stuff I play just sounds "hardcore", but isn't extremely explicit stuff. One of the dudes near my cubicle actually comes over and says, "I'm not trying to be a dick, man, but could you play something else other than rap? I'm not really a fan of it, you know?" i'm like, everybody else plays rock and whatever else all the time and you're telling me that doesn't distract you, huh? He says nothing, but just repeats, "I'm just not really into rap stuff, man." So I say, when other people cut out the country and rock, I'll turn mine off. I try to be cool with people and refrain from having enemies, but some just seem adamant on walking into that territory. :o

1) If this story is true, you should slap the idiot. And go over and tell him to turn his music off 'cause you're "not a fan of it".
:whatever:

2) Your workplace is ******ed. Everyone should be free to play their own music BUT be required to wear headphones. All problems solved, perfect harmony, no cacophany, no squabbling, no racism. :o

yeah, just put some headphones on and call it a day.

Threaten to tell your boss he's a racist if the guy says something again :o

I'd be complaining if I had to listen to MC Hammer or Bel Biv Devoe while I was working. :o

If you are listening to T.I or Slim Thug slap him if you are listening to Lil Bow Wow or Fat Joe he should slap you!

racist8ej.gif

Talib Kweli > Nickelback

I think you should blare some Raffi. ANd then stand behind and and belt the lyrics....

"RING RING RING RING RING BANANA PHONE MOTHA ****A!!!!!!"

Monday: Sitcom Melodies (Who's the Boss, Growing Pains etc.)
Tuesday: Kid Songs (Raffi, Barney, Sesame Street)
Wednesday: Banjo Music
Thursday: Broadway Showtunes
Friday: Techno

I like how some people immediately throws race as a factor as to why he hates rap....sounds like my old high school...:whatever: :o

.........as it was said, 'headphones for all'...problem solved.

I like how some people immediately throws race as a factor as to why he hates rap....sounds like my old high school...:whatever: :o

.........as it was said, 'headphones for all'...problem solved.

That is why Rap will never die, because if you don't like it. You are a racist.

The guy's probably like me. I love all kinds of music, if it's good.

If it's just "take off your clothes and let me rub your breasts" music, I'm not too fond of it.

Ugh :rolleyes: I don't mind if people don't like this type of music or that, that's what makes everyone different and interesting, is that we are not all the same. But being able to tolerate others and what they like/enjoy is obviously still a long way from some people's understanding or ability to comprehend.

Just play Goodbye Horses instead. :woot:

Bring a pair of headphones.

Everyone loves a good polka, terry. :D

jag

Curl four of your fingers, cover them with your thumb, and then give him in a straight jab that fist sandwich he's obviously asking for. Then, after being fired, pull a Hand Banana and point to him across the room saying "tonight...you."

Hmm. Should probably work out the 'getting fired' part...

rap sucks now, and i used to like rap

like nas said hip hop is dead

No, its pretty much dead. I killed it. With a bottlecap.

He played you like a sucka.
One look from me and he would've backed away slowly,pissin in his pants. :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"