Twin Peaks : Fire Walk With Me…extended cut coming.

green

fear is the mind killer
Reaction score
http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/05/15/twin-peaks-blu-ray-box-set/

If Leland Palmer were still around, he’d be dancing like a crazy person right now. There’s a new Twin Peaks box set coming out July 29, and it includes nearly 90 minutes of never-before-seen deleted and alternate scenes from the prequel film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me.
This is the footage that fans created a Facebook petition for back in 2011, and now they’ll get their wish, thanks to a box set that was personally supervised by Twin Peaks mastermind David Lynch.
“During the last days in the life of Laura Palmer many things happened, which have never been seen before,” Lynch said in a statement. “They’re here now alongside the new transfer of Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me and Twin Peaks, the television series.”
The eccentric mystery series ran on ABC for only two seasons starting in 1990, followed by the 1992 prequel film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, but it has gained a rabid cult following in the decades since. While the “complete series” has been released on DVD in the past, a box set has never included the prequel film.
Twin Peaks – The Entire Mystery arrives July 29 on Blu-ray. Visit andthemissingpieces.tumblr.com for the latest information about the box set, or use the hashtag #theentiremystery on Twitter and Facebook to talk with fellow Peaks fans.

:awesome:
As a huge Lynch fan Im stoked!

No disappointment.
Technically that refers to the box set, not the movie that is included in it. It's the movie that has had the additional footage included back into it not the tv series. Just happens they are packaging it all together. Im more excited for the inclusion of the added movie material. I know the series inside and out already.
:cwink:

I see, sorry then. I guess this thread has its oun point of existence then.

Best film news i read all year !

rvKFwxD.gif

wd2CWCg.gif

giphy.gif

I see, sorry then. I guess this thread has its oun point of existence then.

No apologies necessary, you made a valid point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"