Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery

No matter what, I'm glad a lot of talent from this group were able to reunite one last time to create the final season.

Angelo Badalamenti's music is iconic. Rest in peace.

The Return is a movie, confirmed!

(Also very funny that FWWM is on this list as well, considering it was widely reviled when it came out. Lynch once again is vindicated.)

Fire Walk With Me is my favourite Twin Peaks. It's the most funny, mysterious, haunting and emotional the story ever was, all within a couple of hours. I guess I understand why people at the time were frustrated with it largely being a prequel, but it's aged like fine wine. The Return was wonderful too.

Fire Walk With Me is my favourite Twin Peaks. It's the most funny, mysterious, haunting and emotional the story ever was, all within a couple of hours. I guess I understand why people at the time were frustrated with it largely being a prequel, but it's aged like fine wine. The Return was wonderful too.

It's difficult, disturbing subject matter as well.

I agree the movie has aged a lot better over time. But I think it works best viewed collectively, along with The Missing Pieces deleted scenes, which is almost like a separate feature in itself and a great companion piece to Fire Walk With Me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"