• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight Two-Faces origin

It goes down like this,

Maroni and his gang are captured during a montage around scene 90 of the movie and Maroni is finally able to go on trial.

Because it is MARONI who is on trial INSTEAD of Falcone in the film universe, Maroni would NOT testify against himself. Instead a henchman of his, Rossi, brings the acid to court and throws it in Harvey Dent's face.

It is still Maroni who is responsible, but he doesn't directly do it himself because he would obviously plead the fifth in a trial like this, and wouldn't do something to incriminate himself further - since he still GETS OUT.

It's because this happens around scene 160, and then Two Face re-emerges around 306 to try and get his revenge on Maroni.

During scenes 304,305,306 is when Two-Face flips his coin that ends up with him killing Maroni's driver, but sparring Maroni, he then blows the car up.

Joker is NOT involved in Dent's scarring in the film universe.

Thanks for the info.

way to wreck it jerk!,... Hey,HEY, I kid, I KID..... sounds wicked!, I just hope we really get a good understanding of Harvey and the inevitable happening to him, I mean we al know two face is one of his greatest villains, He's got a lot going under the surface like Bruce, I have faith in Nolan to really get us to appreciate Harvey and too like him, which is why "Harvey Corrupt before becoming Two face/Twist Theory) bothers me, I want him to be tragic it makes it epic and is a good middle ground between, Batman & Joker, I mean Batman Forever disregarded him as "Brain Damaged/Mentally Challenged" in the way were he isn't threatening just annoying and ridiculous, no sympathy for the guy whatsoever, It would be like waiting to see Anakin make his turn to the dark side only to go "Kick the whiney bastard's ass Obi Wan...." because no one appreciated Anakin, Lucas claims he based him off James Dean in a troubled manner but I never thought he had class or anything of the sort, But I guess alot of that goes into casting... I mean could you imagine if Hayden Christianson played Bob Dylan? :cwink: It would be just as ridiculous you'd probably be better off with a wooden doll... sorry but I'm just saying after "Year One" & "The Long Halloween" you want other to appreciate Two Face as a great more so even Harvey though as a tragedy showing what a city rotten to the core can do to someone.

ex: :brucebat: or :bh: <TRANSFORM THEM INTO A MONSTER

(though Hulk is gamma ray's)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"