The Dark Knight Two-Faces origin

yeah but my old pal ronnie was right even if he did have somthing for an ilness it would be checked before hand and defendants and plaintiffs ect are never really at throwing distance

I really don't want Joker to be Involved with Harvey Becoming Two-Face because that's like Joker being The one that Killed batman's parents In Tim Burton's movie. It's Lame

I want to see a Joker vs Two Face Showdown but not because Joker Scarred Him
I Hope It's Maroni and I hope we have a cool courtroom scene that is the place where Harvey gets Acid Thrown At him and not by getting captured or a explosion
But If It doesn't Happen I'd be Disappointed but I believe In Nolan and He will Wrap everything up nicely

'Permission to treat as a hostile witness.'
'I'll show you hostile.'
I hope those lines survive. Looking forward to a great courtroom scene.

I really don't want Joker to be Involved with Harvey Becoming Two-Face because that's like Joker being The one that Killed batman's parents In Tim Burton's movie. It's Lame

I want to see a Joker vs Two Face Showdown but not because Joker Scarred Him
I Hope It's Maroni and I hope we have a cool courtroom scene that is the place where Harvey gets Acid Thrown At him and not by getting captured or a explosion
But If It doesn't Happen I'd be Disappointed but I believe In Nolan and He will Wrap everything up nicely

Same here. I hope that it's mob related. Especially from TLH, he has a certain obsession of bringing down the mob. I just hope that it's towards the end of the film so it doesn't get too crowded.

Did it? I thought it belong to Dent's father Richard maybe I'm confusing with a different story.

Harvey recieved the E pluribus unim coin from his father in TLH. It adds to his already abnormal mental illness, and makes the character deeper imo, instead of getting it from Moroni.

If Maroni is not the one to scar Dent then I will not be pleased.

If Maroni is not the one to scar Dent then I will not be pleased.

Maybe I'm imagining things but wasn't there a pretty popular rumor going around for a while that while Maroni himself wasn't going to be the one to scar Dent, one of his men would? While not quite like the comic books I feel like that would be a fair compromise.

it'd be more feasible if one of maroni's men did it.....i mean, why would maroni do it? wouldn't that put him away? i think it'd be better if one of his men was on the stand saying his piece and then we get the whole "hostile" line

So many people on here wanted Maroni to do it. I have to say even though its true to the origin, I really hope it isn't. If I were a mob boss on trial I think doing something like that is the LAST thing I would want to do.

yeah, i expect that splashing corrosive acid in the District Attorney's face wouldn't help his case too much....

Well, we know for sure that Dent has it out for Maroni, given the scene we already know about where he is spared by the coin, so i think it is safe to assume he's responsible somehow.

So many people on here wanted Maroni to do it. I have to say even though its true to the origin, I really hope it isn't. If I were a mob boss on trial I think doing something like that is the LAST thing I would want to do.

If theres enough corruption in the city (which there seems to be) you can probly get away with anything if you got the right people on your side. The whole court hearing could be one big setup to kill Harvey but instead he comes out alive and simply just scarred really bad...and now that I think about it Im pretty sure i remember reading somewhere that a courtroom scene was being filmed for TDK and ofcourse I read it as Rorys First Kiss but i dont remember where this was from.

Well if Maroni sees he has no way out of it, too much evidence and a sure guilty sentence coming up, he could become desperate and want one final blow before being sent to jail

I dunno, if you pull the right strings you could get a parole especially in a corrupt city like that. You could also pretend to go crazy and get sent to Arkham. I am sure you could bully another Doctor into letting you in just to get you out quickly. There seem to be a whole lot of alternate things you could do then get some acid and throw it at your DA.

Alright I wanna discuss an idea cuz I dont think I`ve read any mention of this from somebody yet (excuse me if someone has), but- Everyones wondering what kind of relationship the joker and two-face are going to have in the third- will they be against eachother? will they team up? will they even be involved with eachother at all since the possibility of the joker locked up in arkham the whole time? Well I`ve said before that I`d like to see the joker in arkham and giving batman a hard time trying to catch two-face. I know i definatley dont want the main plot of the third movie to be "Joker vs Two-face" and then just have batman play the teacher that breaks up a fight in the schoolyard. If anything I have said that if the joker is not put away then the two villains should find some kind of common ground and go after batman together. I think it would be very easy and absolutley amuzing to the joker to manipulate harvey since the man is now two-face- lost and confused I think he`d be very vulnerable to anything the joker says. In my opinion that would be one of the most ultimate victorys for the joker; the fact that he has manipulated the once and great DA Harvey Dent: the man who was supposed to get rid of crime and corruption in Gotham City. If you wanna go into more detail maybe there would be a scene where during thier first encounter two-face is still not sure what to do so he flips his coin and lands on the side that will put him with the joker. The joker personaly laughing at batman trying to help harvey back to his sanity...theres just a bunch of scenes i can picture in my head if they went with that and i dunno i think thatd be cool

It's a movie, anything can happen!! :woot::woot::cwink:

He may stick the acid in a jar of salsa and decide to bust out some tortilla chips and salsa for a snack during testimony. :woot::oldrazz:

And Dent's history as a very large man comes back out and he shoves people out of the way of the salsa and shoves is whole head--- er.... I mean.... Half of his face in there.

:p

I thought that it was confirmed by members of TDK that Maroni will be the one to throw the acid on Dent?

Is there still a possibility that it could be the joker?

If a third Nolan film ever happens, I want a Joker/Two-Face relationship along the lines of Dark Victory.

Should he scar him with the flower?

joker.jpg

Yeah, only thing is, the squirting acid flower is not present on the "darker, gritty" Joker...

But in all honesty, I wouldn't want Joker scarring Dent with his posey anyway.

If a third Nolan film ever happens, I want a Joker/Two-Face relationship along the lines of Dark Victory.

a agree with Bubbagump, Dark Victory had it right, (Its the sequel to The lOng Halloween[for anyone who doesnt know]) At the end of the long halloween or 85% of the way through it harvey is scarred than he leaves the hospital and frees the inmates of Arkham well the "freaks" anyways they sit in Falcones office and when he opens the door twoface is at his desk, Joker, Scarecrow, Madhatter, Solomon Grundy, Poison Ivy, Penguin, even Catwoman are all there Batman comes flying in though and wiht smoke bombs fihgts off all the crooks except for Harvey, than Harvey puts two bullets into Falcones head, Sucker punches Batman and flees again to kill his next victim,,,Vernon the corrupt Assistant District Attorney payed out by the mob (he supplied Maroni with the acid just as he is entering the court room as well as tipped the mob on all of Dents moves on bringing them down) he kills Vernon and allows Gordon and Batman to arrest him on Halloween ending the year long "Long Halloween" Dark Victory though is basically "Freaks Vs The Mob" of course Joker never really caters to anyone, its not like they team up but there is somewhat of a mutual respect (i stress some what) as they are both now "freaks" which basically become the new dark force in Gotham, I would love to see the 3rd movie more Two Face screwing the mob over and Joker getting lose and causing his own havok in Gotham again, But I like the idea of the "freaks" banding together against the mob, I mean Im sure most of Batman Rogues Gallery dispisses the mob as they know how corrupt the city is maybe it why half of them are MAD, I never want to see villains teaming up in the way Jim Carrey and Tommy Lee Jones were

and yea since we know Twoface lets Maroni off in TDK cause of the flip of his coin, There will be unsettled business for 3... Fingers crossed Scarecrow and Joker and whoever else are all free'd from Arkham in 3 , I want Batman to go through Hell

It goes down like this,

Maroni and his gang are captured during a montage around scene 90 of the movie and Maroni is finally able to go on trial.

Because it is MARONI who is on trial INSTEAD of Falcone in the film universe, Maroni would NOT testify against himself. Instead a henchman of his, Rossi, brings the acid to court and throws it in Harvey Dent's face.

It is still Maroni who is responsible, but he doesn't directly do it himself because he would obviously plead the fifth in a trial like this, and wouldn't do something to incriminate himself further - since he still GETS OUT.

It's because this happens around scene 160, and then Two Face re-emerges around 306 to try and get his revenge on Maroni.

During scenes 304,305,306 is when Two-Face flips his coin that ends up with him killing Maroni's driver, but sparring Maroni, he then blows the car up.

Joker is NOT involved in Dent's scarring in the film universe.

It goes down like this,

Maroni and his gang are captured during a montage around scene 90 of the movie and Maroni is finally able to go on trial.

Because it is MARONI who is on trial INSTEAD of Falcone in the film universe, Maroni would NOT testify against himself. Instead a henchman of his, Rossi, brings the acid to court and throws it in Harvey Dent's face.

It is still Maroni who is responsible, but he doesn't directly do it himself because he would obviously plead the fifth in a trial like this, and wouldn't do something to incriminate himself further - since he still GETS OUT.

It's because this happens around scene 160, and then Two Face re-emerges around 306 to try and get his revenge on Maroni.

During scenes 304,305,306 is when Two-Face flips his coin that ends up with him killing Maroni's driver, but sparring Maroni, he then blows the car up.

Joker is NOT involved in Dent's scarring in the film universe.
How many pages total?

we know the script is around 330 scenes - which is essentially the same as batman - i do not know an exact page count -- we learned these things during the chicago film shoot when we got various things including cast call sheets, etc.

SO he is scarred half way through the movie? Thats kindof Lame i wanted it to show Harvey go through Hell until the very end

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"