Ultimate Fighter

0neDisturbedSOB said:
I'm not a fan of Rashad, his showboating pissed me off in the match and I think Matt was right when he told him off.

I feel the same way.

I didnt know it was on tonight. I saw that last round of the Brad and Seth fight, and the highlights made it look pretty good. What happened in the first fight? I wish I wouldnt have missed it.

Monday was just the 3rd Rashad fight.

I was glad to see him admit that he was being an idiot and thank Matt for being a good corner man. He talked A LOT of s**t on Matt Hughes, and I'm pretty sure that's one of the last guys you'd want to piss off.

Saturday is the finale....I think it's going to be Joe VS Luke and Rashad VS Brad.

0neDisturbedSOB said:
Saturday is the finale....I think it's going to be Joe VS Luke and Rashad VS Brad.

You must not have watched last nights episode either. I saw that last round of the Brad vs. Seth fight. I know who won both fights, but I dont know what happened in the first fight.

Cubs Fan said:
You must not have watched last nights episode either. I saw that last round of the Brad vs. Seth fight. I know who won both fights, but I dont know what happened in the first fight.

Joe tried to stand with Jason for about two minutes and then got a cut on the side of his face and decided to take Jason down and after about another minute or so got Jason in an arm bar and forced him to tap.

I can't wait to see the fight between Diego Sanchez and Nick Diaz! I think this could be a very good fight and I hope it lasts more than 30 seconds. I think both of them are really good fighters but I think Sanchez will pull out the victory in the end but I'm hoping Diaz knocks him out!

I think Luke VS Joe is going to steal the show....I'm torn because I like them both.

I think if Joe can take Luke down then he will win. I cant remember how Luke looked on the ground in his other fights, but Joe is pretty good. Both the heavyweights looked good in their last fights, but I think Brad will win.

Joe did say "I'm going to try to take it to the ground...I don't want to stand up with that guy".

I am torn in the welterweight fight, but I'd like Brad to win in the heavyweight fight.

Yeah I am the exact same way. I just hope that the welterweight fight is a good one. I want the welterweight fight to be like last seasons heavyweight fight.

Yeah except I don't want it to be a total screwjob like last time. I like both Stephan and Forrest, but Stephan clearly won that fight....even the crowd started to boo at the decision.

I thought Stephen won too, but I didnt even notice the crowd booing.

I think Dana knew he won too hence the contract offer to him as well.

I'd love to see Hughes VS Franklin....man would that be a fight or what.

So anyone else think that the decisions in the first 2 matches of the Ultimate Finale were complete bulls**t? I'm sorry but Luke CLEARLY won against Joe, and Brad rocked Rashad the last 2 rounds despite being knocked down by Rashad. The crowd was REALLY behind Luke, and I'm surprised Joe didn't get booed out of the building. He put up a good fight, and I like him, but Luke took everything he had and still came out swinging.

Diego VS Nick was good....man I wanted Diego to knock him out, I can't stand Nick Diaz, all he does is whine about how much money he makes and how Diego makes more. I also thought it was funny when Joe Rogan cut off Diego right in the middle of that "commercial" he was trying to do after the fight.

I thought Joe won the fight. I found myself pulling for Luke during the fight. I dont really know in the second fight. It seemed to me that they were both hurt a couple of times. I will have to watch them again. I'm very happy Diego won, and it pissed me off at the end when Diaz said something about Diego not deserving it or something like that. I dont know what the deal was with the "commercial", last time they had all the ultimate fighters in the card every guy thanked their sponsers.

Joe did win the fight, I was saying that the judges decision was wrong because it's apparent Luke had him beat in the last 2 rounds.

Nick Diaz is an idiot, I hope someone knocks him out.

I know he won the fight, I was saying that I thought he deserved it. But I am going to have to watch it again and pay closer attention.

Do you know if they are going to have every one else from the show fight? Like they did last season.

I'm sure we'll see Luke and Brad in the UFC at some point, at I was hoping that Dana would do a repeat of what he did last year with the Stephan/Forrest match and offer Luke a contract for doing an amazing job as well.

I doubt we'll see all of the people from the show fight, at least not right now. A lot of those guys need to go back and train before they can even think about competing in the UFC.

I'd kill to be able to go see that PPV in Vegas on the 19th.

Yeah I forgot most of the guys on the show kind of sucked. I wouldnt mind seeing some of the welterweights fight again.

I think it would be a lot of fun to go to one. Wonder who the main event is going to be. Franklin and Hughes are both defending a belt arent they?

I just hope Franklin and Hughes both walk away champs because those are probably among the best fights the UFC has ever seen. Hasn't Hughes been champ for like 4yrs almost?

After Franklin KO'd Ken Shamrock I had to respect the guy, plus I like his fighting style and the fact that he said his teaching career led him to become a MMA fighter.

How has Jeremy Horn been doing? I forgot he's from my home town. Didnt he fight Chuck Liddell not to long ago?

I think Rashad needs to drop down to the lightheavyweight divison becuase of the new upcoming heavyweights like Tim Sylvia. He has great hands for a wrestler and I think he has a chance to become a star in the UFC. Whether you believe he lost to Brad(It was a pretty close fight so it could of gone both ways), you have to admit he is a pretty damn good fighter.

C-$ said:
I think Rashad needs to drop down to the lightheavyweight divison becuase of the new upcoming heavyweights like Tim Sylvia. He has great hands for a wrestler and I think he has a chance to become a star in the UFC. Whether you believe he lost to Brad(It was a pretty close fight so it could of gone both ways), you have to admit he is a pretty damn good fighter.

He's an ok fighter but when he was showboating I became annoyed with him. Any guy that can win 4 fights in a row deserves some credit so I respect him for that, but personality wise he's just not my cup of tea.

The Rashad/Brad fight was a close call, but Luke clearly beat Joe in the first "TUF" fight of the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"