The "Ultimate DC Universe" RPG, Season 3.0: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

So if we were to join the rebooted RPG, and pick up a character we already play now and would not change anything from what we have already posted...would we just repost our IC thread posts? Or what?

If you want, just link back to your first or last Aquaman post from the old IC thread in your new IC post, and go from there. You can just excuse what's happened so far as being part of the three year gap.

Okay, got my first app all ready to go. What exactly are the criteria going to be for applying for a second character?

I'm not.

But I'm also wondering what the criteria for a second character is? Because I can tell you, just from filling out my one app, I'm getting jazzed and wouldn't mind grabbing two characters right out of the gate.

Pretty sure all you have to do is have one character before applying for character two. Don't quote me on that.

Also...I catch any of you ****ers going after Flash, your balls are mine.

Just to throw it out there, I'm going for Red Tornado and, if a second character is allowed right away, hoping to get Green Arrow as well.

Good choices. While I enjoyed playing my version of GA in the RPG, I don't plan on returning to him.

Thanks. The reason I didn't go with GA as my first was that I had a hard time thinking of a way to ultimize him that was even close to being as good as yours. I really enjoyed the middle-aged, barely scraping by , father of three angle.

Pretty sure all you have to do is have one character before applying for character two. Don't quote me on that.

Also...I catch any of you ****ers going after Flash, your balls are mine.
My exact sentiments on anyone going for Superman. :cmad:

Got my app ready to go last night. Got some ideas marching through the brain already. Even had a crazy pot-induced dream last night that I think I can work into an arc down the road. :yay:

Just to throw it out there, I'm going for Red Tornado and, if a second character is allowed right away, hoping to get Green Arrow as well.
I, too, will be gunning for Green Arrow as a second character. Best of luck to you, my friend. (No sarcasm, honest.)

...damn. I just realized something. What if two applications at the same time are allowed, and I lose both characters? :csad: Well, s***.

Got my app ready to go last night. Got some ideas marching through the brain already. Even had a crazy pot-induced dream last night that I think I can work into an arc down the road. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"