Ultimate One Universe - Genesis: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Well, I feel dirty triple-posting, but A) they were three different characters, B) Flash was so overdue that had he been a library book, I would've needed to have been Bill Gates to pay off the fine, and C) gotta strike while the creative iron is hot, right?

Now the race begins to see if someone else posts before I come up with the next Cap installment. (Spoiler: Almost certainly.)

I had to act.

A quadruple post? On my watch? Not happening, goddamnit. :o

I should have some posts up in the next few days.

Eddie, take your time with a Cap post, I'm not in a rush with Supes, I have plenty of other characters to deal with

I should have some posts up in the next few days.

Eddie, take your time with a Cap post, I'm not in a rush with Supes, I have plenty of other characters to deal with
You can move ahead with Superman. I'm not sure there's a good way for me to get Cap from where he is to where he would need to be to get involved - not in any timely fashion, anyway. The meeting between those icons will have to come some other time.

Sounds good. First few posts back should be up tomorrow. Hopefully will have one up tonight

Sorry I'm so behind guys.

Eddie, I'll have a Sue post up tonight so we can get moving

Batman and Superman will be up tomorrow, and hopefully Sue as well if I can manage it.

Aaaaand of course I just lost a Batman post.

*sigh* Another day behind. Oh well. Sorry guys.

S'cool-- I'm, like, a month behind with Doom at this point.

Speaking of, Doom post tomorrow, we swears it.

Yeah, and I'm going to make a serious effort to get Cap up and running over the weekend, with Spidey and Flash soon to follow.

Hardware problems have limited me severely. Apologies all. Imma drop Firestorm

Anyone mind if I try to pick up Static?
Go for it, my man. He's a blank slate right now. And when you do get him up and running, a Spidey/Static team-up should be in order. :up:

Speaking of which, if anyone else wants to team up with Spidey, I'll be free once I've wrapped up this Shocker arc. Let me know. Otherwise, I'll just launch into my next storyline and see who's available after that.

Is there such a thing as a roleplaying poseur? I feel like one. Im sorry for being so generally flaky guys. But I changed my mind. I'll stick it out with Firestorm and try to be more consistent. Jones, in a while I may see about picking up Hal. Would you PM me to discuss it? Ill throw up my first post in forever soon, probably with the notebook method. I tried that out in DC YO.

Also, Morden Man, your DD is untouchable.

Is there such a thing as a roleplaying poseur? I feel like one. Im sorry for being so generally flaky guys. But I changed my mind. I'll stick it out with Firestorm and try to be more consistent. Jones, in a while I may see about picking up Hal. Would you PM me to discuss it? Ill throw up my first post in forever soon, probably with the notebook method. I tried that out in DC YO.

Thanks, it really means a lot. I've written so far ahead with Matt I can only hope this game lasts long enough that I get to do everything that I want to do with him.

Thanks, it really means a lot. I've written so far ahead with Matt I can only hope this game lasts long enough that I get to do everything that I want to do with him.
I feel you there. I may not have it all written down (like some people... :o), but there are a lot of things I'd like to do with the webhead.

I feel you there. I may not have it all written down (like some people... :o), but there are a lot of things I'd like to do with the webhead.

If nothing else you'll have Batman around too :oldrazz:

I'll send you a PM tomorrow about GL.

So, for the first time ever, I actually decided to sit down and write up some notes for Virgil, and I'm already starting to develop an idea for his first Story Arc. Eddie, if it's not trouble, I might PM you some stuff about the Arc that could lead to a crossover between Static and Spidey, but if it can't happen, I can still work the story around, no problem.

So, for the first time ever, I actually decided to sit down and write up some notes for Virgil, and I'm already starting to develop an idea for his first Story Arc. Eddie, if it's not trouble, I might PM you some stuff about the Arc that could lead to a crossover between Static and Spidey, but if it can't happen, I can still work the story around, no problem.
Absolutely, dude. Fire away.

Did Hound drop his Future Foundation? I didn't spot any posts brushing over the IC and I don't see him listed in the OP. Also, has anyone ever played the Golden Age Blue Beetle: Dan Garret(t)?

Did Hound drop the Future Foundation thing? I disnt spot any posts in the IC and hes not listed on the OP. ALSO, has anyone ever played Dan Garret(t) amongst the Hype games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"