The Amazing Spider-Man Uncle Ben's Killer

It would be SO SO easy to remark about how closely this definition fits TASM.

...So i won't.

I think you are correct. The way in which ASM was created was contrived. However, I find that the final result was beyond my expectations. And yes, Vid, I'm aware that you were left feeling unsatisfied with the movie but I honestly don't feel that way. The film, imo, was a success for introducing us to this new interpretation of the Peter/Spidey character.

I think you are correct. The way in which ASM was created was contrived. However, I find that the final result was beyond my expectations. And yes, Vid, I'm aware that you were left feeling unsatisfied with the movie but I honestly don't feel that way. The film, imo, was a success for introducing us to this new interpretation of the Peter/Spidey character.

Some parts of TASM were genuinely satisfying to me, but there were more parts that weren't- and that really detracted from the film, because they were major parts.

I saw so much unfulfilled potential in TASM. It's sad because such a great character deserves a truly great film...and TASM just left me thinking about what could have been.

Back to Uncle Ben's killer...

Does anyone think they want to adapt the "Return of the Burglar" sometime in the future? Keep in mind, this was the first appearance of Black Cat (Amazing Spider-Man #194), and there is a possibility that Felicity Jones will portray her in TASM2 (possibly just as Felicia Hardy).

While this franchise has now ended with no resolution to this story, I'd rather have no resolution than the one from the TASM2 video game tie-in which closed the chapter on Uncle Ben's killer in a rather unsatisfying way, imho. For anyone who hasn't played it, Peter has still been searching for Ben's killer and eventually gets the name, Dennis Carradine, and tracks him down. When Spidey arrives, Carradine carjacks a woman and leads to a chase with Spidey. But after Spidey saves the woman, he follows the car around a corner only to find it crashed and that his uncle's killer has already been murdered by Carnage. There's a conversation between Peter and Aunt May about it but it still leaves little to no resolution to that story for Peter or for us.

Here's a clip from the game:
[YT]hU1PK0SpNn8[/YT]

I'm impressed, those who chose the "Plot will be dropped" made the right choice.

Uncle Ben's killer was Dog The Bounty Hunter. He killed Uncle Ben because Uncle Ben neve showed up to his court dates. Uncle Ben was involved in a human trafficking.

Uncle Ben's killer was Dog The Bounty Hunter. He killed Uncle Ben because Uncle Ben neve showed up to his court dates. Uncle Ben was involved in a human trafficking.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wow, so Peter never cared enough to find Ben's killer. What an awful version of the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"