Sequels Unlike the comics, Hulk has to stay a core member of the Avengers in the movie-verse.

Yep, I know when I'm when I'm beating a brain-dead horse! :bdh:

Have you seen it in 3-D? I was thinking about checking it out this weekend and was wondering if it was worth it.

I haven't. Considered it, but I have never seen a movie in 3D where I actually liked it. So, I don't really want to risk having a less-than-stellar viewing cause of 3D

I'm going to see it for second time tonight, both in 2D. 3D has yet to significantly add to my movie going experience, and the people I'm headed there with tonight have same reservations as MarvelKnight above.

I've posted this elsewhere but I'd welcome Hulk leaving the team in second movie and Hank Pym replacing Banner as the brains. Hulk was awesome in Avengers but, more than any of the others, over-exposure will ruin his character.

How will he be overexposed if he has no ongoing franchise of his own? Assuming that Avengers 2 comes out in 2015 then it'll be what? 3 years since he would of last been in a film?

sorry poor choice of words on my part. I meant too much screen time within the film itself - to me, Hulk's impact is greater the less he is in the movie. So I wouldn't mind if he was more of a cameo character in any sequels.

I'm going to see it for second time tonight, both in 2D. 3D has yet to significantly add to my movie going experience, and the people I'm headed there with tonight have same reservations as MarvelKnight above.

I've posted this elsewhere but I'd welcome Hulk leaving the team in second movie and Hank Pym replacing Banner as the brains. Hulk was awesome in Avengers but, more than any of the others, over-exposure will ruin his character.

How will he be overexposed if he has no ongoing franchise of his own? Assuming that Avengers 2 comes out in 2015 then it'll be what? 3 years since he would of last been in a film?

Yeah the GA will never stand for The Avengers without the Hulk! They might riot! :whatever:

I'm looking.....yep don't see that even hinted at in any of my posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"