Unpopular Comic Book Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean "slab"?

Slabbing = getting your comic sealed in a semi-permanent plastic case. Usually done when someone has their comic “professionally” Graded. -( CGC , PGX , ect.) You Can Carefully remove them once this is done though.

Teen Titans is a far better animated series than it gets credit for on here...

Slabbing = getting your comic sealed in a semi-permanent plastic case. Usually done when someone has their comic “professionally” Graded. -( CGC , PGX , ect.) You Can Carefully remove them once this is done though.

Gotcha. I don't do this because you're basically saying "this comic is never again to be read or even touched by human hands." Defeats the purpose of buying them.

Eh, I think it will ultimately be an improvement.

This post makes no sense. Turning a serious character into a fat, campy version is not "an improvement."

Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are neither Superhero movies, nor are they true to the spirit of the character.

He probably just really hates the realism boos**t. Granted I do too, but I mean come, it's still clearly Batman.

Speaking of realism:

I prefer Batman's costume being navy blue and gray instead of black because it's more realistic. Blue and gray are much better colors for urban cammo than black is.

Teen Titans is a far better animated series than it gets credit for on here...

Kinda like Nolan's Batman gets unneeded hate for it's realism, i believe Teen Titans has unneeded hate due to it's anime inspired animations. It was a pretty good show, tho very kid-friendly and light hearted at it's core.

Grant Morrison's the Invisibles, am i the only one who felt the ending was abit lackluster? I mean it was a happy ending, the last volume was great with practically everything but for some reason the 4th wall breaking ending just didn't blow my mind away.

No, you aren't the only one. I haven't read gotten that far in the series, but I've read a lot of people saying the entire third volume is a mess, and not many cared for a lot of the stuff he did in that volume, including the ending. I don't really know, so can't say how I feel, but I've read some reviews that had similar things to say

This isn't a comic book, but it is related... I will say

THE CAPE IS A GREAT HERO... how's that for unpopular, since so many people on these boards bash the show?

NUP_142303_2145.jpg

People bash that show? I first heard about it last week.

People bash that show? I first heard about it last week.

Go to the SHH CAPE thread and take a glance at all the hate. It's ridiculous that this gets hated on, yet SMALLVILLE made it to 10 seasons

WTF?

Oh, but I do hate Smallville.

Yeah, Smallville sucks.

What little I saw of the Cape was okay. Keith David IS the show however. He dies, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"