Upcoming figures thread

$26 bucks?

C'mon, DC! $19.99 is the right price, especially if you truly want this to be an Evergreen line that can go for multiple waves.

Guess they didn't learn from Icons.

And I have a feeling they'll be just a hair too big to scale with ML. I hope I'm wrong.

EDIT: Looks like BBTS has them up for preorder at $22.99. That's better.

Last edited:
I'm just going to leave this here...
Spider-Man-Legends-Leak.jpg

ok this came up this week for the holiday season. from EPN.tv since there no thread for the mezco and nekka toy line for both DC & marvel.

I guess this is the best place to put them.

the video of them is @ 3:42/4:50 mark starting off with the Dare devil figure and show a bunch more below

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]GsykmfddhDc[/YT]

Tech & Toys Gift Ideas! - Holiday Gift Guide 2017 - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]2.1K views6 days ago Pu[/FONT][FONT=Roboto !important]blished on 11/21/2017[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Vic shares some of his best gift ideas for Christmas. In this episode, he focuses on toys and technology!
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

source:[FONT=&quot]EPN.tv [/FONT]

Got this mezco figure from EPN.tv VOD with Victor Lucas to show you all below

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]PRyXLxetZuw[/YT]

Mezco Ascending Knight Batman - Electric Playground Toy Table[FONT=Roboto !important]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]528 views 2 days ago Published on 02/22/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]In this Toy Table segment from the latest episode of EP Live, Victor Lucas unboxes the Toy Fair 2018 exclusive Ascending Knight Batman One:12 Collective Figure from [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Figure from Mezco! [/FONT]

source:
[FONT=&quot]EPN.tv
[/FONT]

two video's for todaybefore I headto work

one it'sa video review on neka's Dare devil and the other is victor luca
s trip to toy fair NYC which took place last month here t hey are below

[YT]VqR5NmgmLc8[/YT]
NECA 1/4 Scale DAREDEVIL Action Figure Review

NECA impressed just about everyone with their in-your-face take on Deadpool in this large scale. Can they do the same with a much simpler superhero design and a character who is only just now beco...

EPN.Tv's victor lucas with Every thing he saw Toy fair

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]w1NyAAazK8s[/YT]

Vic's Top 10 - Toy Fair 2018 - Electric Playground

[FONT=Roboto !important]1.7K views3 days ago Published on 02/26/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]Victor Lucas traveled to New York City for Toy Fair 2018 to get an early look at 2018's hottest toys! Star Wars, Marvel and DC are definitely represented but there are a lot of cool [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]surprises on this list. Enjoy! [/FONT]

Source: AnthonysCustoms & [FONT=&quot]EPN.tv[/FONT]

I don't have Any TMNT figures in my collection, but these look real nice!

When was someone going to tell me there was a Luke Cage & Claire Temple 2 Pack coming!!! :cmad:

When was someone going to tell me there was a Luke Cage & Claire Temple 2 Pack coming!!! :cmad:

Sorry, I've been so busy trying to get a new job lately, I just haven't had time to post a lot of news about the toys I don't have money for.:(

Not sure if this is the right thread but does anybody know when the new Sideshow stuff will get revealed for comic con?

There stuff always looks amazing

Not sure if this is the right thread but does anybody know when the new Sideshow stuff will get revealed for comic con?

There stuff always looks amazing

I don't know when that will be revealed, but sure, this is a good thread for it.

Sorry, I've been so busy trying to get a new job lately, I just haven't had time to post a lot of news about the toys I don't have money for.:(

Slacker :o

But in all seriousness, good luck on the job search :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"