• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Valkyrie Thread

ajpro

Civilian
Reaction score
She almost made an appearance in Thor: The Dark World, and now, with Frigga's death and rumored breakup with Jane, Sif will be the only major female character in Ragnarok (unless they choose Amora route, which is IMO unlikely). Anyway, it is a good time for Marvel to introduce Brunhilde.

Who do you want to see in this role? I recently stumbled upon a swedish actress Helena Mattsson and think she fits the character perfectly (don't know about acting though).

helena%2525mattsson%2525helena.jpg

And a few unused concept arts from The Dark World:
19btyhigl4mv5jpg.jpg

19btycsrzii7qjpg.jpg

19btydmdbwew2jpg.jpg

If the Warriors 3 take a back seat for this film, I'd like to see Valkyrie and Balder in this movie. I'd like to see Mia Wasikowska in this role.

She almost made an appearance in Thor: The Dark World, and now, with Frigga's death and rumored breakup with Jane, Sif will be the only major female character in Ragnarok (unless they choose Amora route, which is IMO unlikely). Anyway, it is a good time for Marvel to introduce Brunhilde.

Who do you want to see in this role? I recently stumbled upon a swedish actress Helena Mattsson and think she fits the character perfectly (don't know about acting though).

helena%2525mattsson%2525helena.jpg

And a few unused concept arts from The Dark World:
19btyhigl4mv5jpg.jpg

19btycsrzii7qjpg.jpg

19btydmdbwew2jpg.jpg

Valkyrie would be great to show up in Thor 3, even in a small role. I'd like to see her fighting in Asgard's forces to defend the realm from Surtur, especially if she's on a flying horse! And an appearance here could spin off to her involvement elsewhere in the MCU (like the Defenders, although it is going to be very different than the comic team).

Out of curiosity, ajpro, why do you doubt that Amora will be used?

Out of curiosity, ajpro, why do you doubt that Amora will be used?

3 reasons: I just don't see Amora as a main villain in Ragnarok storyline, I don't want her to be secondary villain and doubt there is enough room in the movie for two major villains, especially during such an epic event as Ragnarok. With Surtur, Thor-Loki-Odin, Sif and Warriors Three, and maybe Thanos in backgrounds there is no way Amora can get enough development.

Also, wouldn't it be cool when during the final battle with Surtur and fire demons, Frigga from Valhalla sends Valkyrie and her Valkyriors to help asgardians in a fight?

3 reasons: I just don't see Amora as a main villain in Ragnarok storyline, I don't want her to be secondary villain and doubt there is enough room in the movie for two major villains, especially during such an epic event as Ragnarok. With Surtur, Thor-Loki-Odin, Sif and Warriors Three, and maybe Thanos in backgrounds there is no way Amora can get enough development.

Also, wouldn't it be cool when during the final battle with Surtur and fire demons, Frigga from Valhalla sends Valkyrie and her Valkyriors to help asgardians in a fight?

I like that idea.

The concept art were awesome, I hope Thor 3 is full fantasy and not half earth
19btydmdbwew2jpg.jpg

Awesome post. Agree completely and I like your ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"