The "World of Heroes" DC RPG Season VIII Signup/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only really have one more post left per character. I could probably be finished inside the week.

Did you still want Hal and Sinestro to have that round of angry sex in order to finally settle things between them?

Yeah, I can pretty much finish up my Superman stuff in one more post, so I'm good to go whenever y'all are.

I probably need 1 or 2 posts for Sinestro.

Same for Jay.

I can finish with Flash in two posts.

So, since it's December 1st. What do we all say about getting everything wrapped up no later than the 20th?

I could be done this weekend. But the 20th will give me time for some more soul searching posts.

And it gives folks time to set their stuff up going into the final season. Know what they want to do and try to start setting it up at the ending of this season.

Also, if someone has a big arc in mind. Let me or the AGMs know about it beforehand, please. This coming season is real special to me and I don't want to see it get bogged down by another big arc.

One thing I'm thinking, after seeing how far along everyone is and talking with a few others, is the 20th too much time? I'd be fine with moving it up if ya'll feel like it can be done sooner. I'm pretty steadfast on not starting next season until January, though.

I have no problem ending earlier. The longer the break between seasons, the better. Gives us more time to focus on the soapbox issues anyway.

I don't mind the OOC opening after New Years, but no IC until the second weekish (11th)

Everyone that has replied has said "I can do 1 or 2 more posts and then I'm done". Would it hurt it the due date was next week or even earlier then?

I'm good with next weekend. Gives us a month off.

We can be the first test case for such a long break between seasons. :D

You know, because of how awesome we are, and what not.

I seem to recall we had a nice big break between seasons last time....

Oh, wait, we didn't. We had to wait on weig and Soze for two goddamn months. :cmad:

I seem to recall we had a nice big break between seasons last time....

Oh, wait, we didn't. We had to wait on weig and Soze for two goddamn months. :cmad:

When I **** someone, I take my time and **** them good.

Alright, since most of you are almost done with the season and I haven't seen anyone say that they need more time.

We'll wrap this baby up next Friday, that's December 10th.

Get to posting, ****s.

Sounds good.

I'm gonna catch up on all my game reading, then try and at least get a Jay post up tonight.

Could I get a brief history of Green Arrow? I checked the Wiki but it's not very informative.

Could I get a brief history of Green Arrow? I checked the Wiki but it's not very informative.

Hmm the only CRUCIAL information you may want to know would be this:

A few Seasons back, it was brought to the brink of ruin--similarly to the comics pre-OYL--and GA helped rebuild it. I believe he was mayor and then ran for President and was actually going to win it looked like, but then withdrew from the race. I believe the reasoning was he wanted more time for Connor and Mia and Roy given stuff that was happening.

byrd or someone correct me if I made mistakes but I think that's pretty close.

I can help ya there.

I was the last one to play GA, playing in the last few seasons.

GA is the former mayor of Star City and I had him run for president in season VI, but he conceded when he realized he wasn't exactly cut out for the presidential lifestyle. He helped fight against the Dark Alliance in the same season, and had to help Speedy deal with the sexual assault she received at the hands of Dr. Light. GA, Black Canary, and Arsenal teamed up and fought Deathstroke the same season when he kidnapped Lian and gouged her left eye out. Roy ended up killing Slade after Dinah and Ollie left to get Lian medical help.

And the last few seasons I've been on and off with him. Ollie is a member of the JLA, Dinah and Mia are living with him and Connor and Ollie is back into local politics, serving on the Star City Council.

Trusty, unless you want anything further from Damian I'm inclined to think he's done for the season.

As much as I love GA, I think there's too much history there for me to honor if I picked him up so I'll have a think on someone else. I appreciate the history lesson though guys! I'm excited to hopefully join in this one with you folks moving towards a new season!

Trusty, unless you want anything further from Damian I'm inclined to think he's done for the season.

That's fine, I have one more post and Damian doesn't have to react or anything but when I post it, if you have something you want to post feel free to have him react.

As much as I love GA, I think there's too much history there for me to honor if I picked him up so I'll have a think on someone else. I appreciate the history lesson though guys! I'm excited to hopefully join in this one with you folks moving towards a new season!

Thus my plan to keep Ollie off-limits to anyone but me is still working.

Okay, ****ers. Don't forger we're wrapping **** up on Friday. So post. Do it. Do it.

You *****es are going to have to wait til next Season to see how the showdown between Jason and Bruce goes. Suck on that, long and hard. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"