The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Venom/Eddie Brock

If it were up to me, Spidey would turn to the symboite to help him defeat the Sinister Six. Once the battle is done, he'll have the overwhelming urge to kill them all. He'll realize the symboite has corrupted him and he'd go to the church and tear it off, where Eddie Brock would be. I'd also film the two films back to back if at all possible.

If it were up to me, Spidey would turn to the symboite to help him defeat the Sinister Six. Once the battle is done, he'll have the overwhelming urge to kill them all. He'll realize the symboite has corrupted him and he'd go to the church and tear it off, where Eddie Brock would be. I'd also film the two films back to back if at all possible.
YES. I think it would be the best way to explain how he'd be able to defeat all six. Plus, I think it could be really interesting to see the symbiote while he's still coping with Gwen's death. Maybe even end one movie with him in the suit, before things really go bad with it and lead into Venom (in his own movie, or whatever).

YES! All we need is an introduction to the symbiote in one of the next couple of films, and then Peter could don the black costume for the Sinister Six!

Ryan Kwanten owns this role!! That transformation scene....not what I was expecting, but it was still awesome! It sort of reminded me of a werewolf transformation.

Last edited:
Gotta love how creepy he is though!

That was an awesome short. I really like the retro feel to it

That short was great. In fact... I liked it more than Dirty Laundry. I hope Marc Webb sees this film and inspires him or Sony to move forward with a Venom movie at some point.

Ryan Kwanten owns this role!! That transformation scene....not what I was expecting, but it was still awesome! It sort of reminded me of a werewolf transformation.

Yeah. Kwanten is like my number one choice for Eddie Brock until some other actor convinces me otherwise. I'd love to see his Brock , and Garfield's Parker, be bitter rivals . He owned the character in a very short film and just seemed to bring all the qualities about the character that we've known but yet he also reminded me of a combination of Bale from American Psycho and Colin Farrell from Phonebooth.

He's hustler who carries himself as more than he really is , but at the same time, you can tell the guy sooo wants to be a somebody. I give props to Kwanten for doing a good job in the short time he had.

I always wanted Aaron Paul to play Electro, I think he would have been great in the Max Dillon role.

Kwanten is a good choice

Last edited:
Spidey having the symbiote to defeat the Sinister 6 would be the greatest moment in CBM history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"