The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Venom/Eddie Brock

IronAvenger

Civilian
Reaction score
Which actor would you pick to portray Eddie Brock/Venom if he is shown in the ASM 3?

Jenson Ackles, I don't think he's the greatest actor in the world but then again he's on a cw tv show so its very hard to tell were exactly is acting ability is. He's got the look though and Under the Red Hood proved that if he is given the right direction he can emote incredibly with his voice so perhaps he could pull off some good emotions.

Aaron Paul for me as well, I think he would do great with Andrew Garfield.

They would need do some camera work. Aaron is pretty short hahaha!

If most people would be okay with Aaron Paul as Eddie Brock I don't ever want to hear anyone complain about Topher's size again. :o

That being said, I like a small Venom so it's cool with me.

If most people would be okay with Aaron Paul as Eddie Brock I don't ever want to hear anyone complain about Topher's size again. :o

No complaints out of me when it comes to Topher's size, I just didn't like him in the role. Size or weight doesn't bother me much, which is why I'm fine with Hugh Jackman's Wolverine.

Yeah, Aaron fits Ultimate Eddie more. He's smaller too so that fits.

I just really want them to do a good mix of Ultimate and 616, like TSSM.

I liked Topher. I liked Venom too. I liked everything about that Venom. He looked mean and wild. It was great. It was all the things he did that were strange.

I'd be cool with Aaron Paul as Brock/Venom only if says this "We Poison to you Spider-Man, We are Venom....*****!"

all joking aside I would love Aaron Paul as Brock.

"Yo, Gatorade us b****!"

But yeah, I can dig Aaron Paul as Brock. His voice alone makes it worth it.

Seriously don't think we'll see Venom at all in this series.

Unless this series goes to a fourth movie, I don't think Venom is coming.

I'd be down with Aaron Paul as Eddie.

I hear he's a METHod actor...

buh dum dsh!

I see this new film franchise going on for another trilogy after this one. Andrew might still look young and in shape enough to still be Peter. If Marc doesn't direct, I hope he produces.

So there is still a big possibility that Venom will make it to the big screen again, and done right.

I see the big bad in the next trilogy being Venom or Sinister Six, if they're still building on it because let's be honest. We all know Marc is setting up S6.

Well Sony is going to have to make more movies after this trilogy is over if they want to retain the film rights to Spider-Man. So eventually we will probably see Venom on the big screen again, and I'm sure it will be much better than what we saw in Spider-Man 3.

Some idea of what I'd like to see:

venomflashpoint1.jpg

This would be a little smaller in size.

Also have him hardly whip his tongue around and less drool. Make him smile sinisterly a lot!

because let's be honest. We all know Marc is setting up S6.

But that would be the polar opposite of honest given that not everyone thinks that nor is there evidence of that in the slightest.

So because we're getting Electro makes it WHOLLY OBVIOUS AND UNIVERSALLY OBVIOUS that we're getting Sinister Six? It's one member...

I really want the transformation scene to look painful. Like the audience is cringing up while watching!

Let me think...I'm gonna go a more mixed (Ult. and 616) route.

-------

The scene starts out with Peter in the church tearing off the suit, screaming in pain as he feels the claws of the suit painfully pulls off of him. He hits the bell a few more times and suddenly the suit peels off of him and slithers away. Peter falls to his knees, ready to pass out. Peter climbs out of the tower.

Cuts to Eddie walking into the church slowly with a gun in his right hand. As he walks up to the alter, tear flow down his cheeks. He stares at the crafted cross with Jesus on it.

Eddie: You know why I'm here...I just...I just can't take it anymore.

He continues to stare at the cross.

Eddie: Peter took everything from me.

Eddie: HE TOOK EVERYTHING!! My job, my home, my life!!!

Eddie puts the gun to his head. He cocks it.

Eddie: It's over.

Suddenly, something gooey drips in front of him from the ceiling. He slowly lowers the gun and kneels down to observe it. It's moving!

Eddie: What the...?

He slowly goes to touch, but suddenly it latches onto him! He freaks out. He tries desperately to pull it off, but more of it starts to drip onto him. He starts to crawl all over him, ripping off his clothes. He falls to his knees.

Eddie: AAAHH!!!

The tentacles from the goo starts to slither into his nose, mouth, and ears. He begins to choke up on it. The goo begins to make almost a cocoon around his body.

The camera zooms in on his right eye.

Cuts to the inside of Eddie's mind. We see him starring up at what will soon be Venom's face.

Symbiote: Eddie Brock. We can feel your hatred and anger for Parker and Spider-Man, and it is sweet! Perhaps you would like to see that the two are one in the same.

Images of Peter suiting up as Spider-Man flash through his head.

Symbiote: Join us, Brock, and together we will destroy Parker!

Goes back out to the cocoon on the church alter. Eddie bursts out of it and climbs out slowly. His arms begin to become bigger and muscular. His body begins to become bigger. The sound effect would be the sound of bones crunching (would be pretty gruesome.)

Eddie begins to like the pain.

Eddie: Haha! Yes. Yes!

Eddie raises his head up, looking straight at the camera. He closes his eyes for a brief second. He opens them and they are now red! He smiles sinisterly. The symbiote crawls onto his face and forms Venom's face.

He jumps at the screen. It goes black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"