The Amazing Spider-Man Philip Seymour Hoffman 4 Venom?

Spider-Kid

Dabbing on the oldies!
Reaction score
Andrew Garfield: 6'0
Philip Seymour Hoffman: 5'9

Taller Parker than Brock: :dry:

Anyway, Philip Seymour Hoffman has been in talks to do Venom (or might be)...Maybe he will be Eddie Brock for the first three films (symbiote spidey in the third, Venom having a major role in the fourth one, etc)... I don't know, but man, get a different actor! We can't have a fat Eddie Brock, neither small or 43 years old. Maybe 4 Penguin, I don't know. But just...just stick with a tall guy. Like, 6'3 or something.

http://screencrave.com/2010-10-01/s...a-agron-philip-seymour-hoffman-venom-returns/

Won't happen. It's just a stupid rumour I think

It's being talked somewhere else, plus it's only a(n unlikely) rumor.

I hope when they time comes, they will manage to cast an actor that actually fits the role of Eddie Brock. PSH is definetly NOT that guy, but yes, this is most likely only a rumour.

Probably. Also, yeah, Jensen Ackles 4 Venom!

There was a perfectly good actor for the 616 Brock, and that was Thomas Hayden Church. Oh ,well...

Probably. Also, yeah, Jensen Ackles 4 Venom!
As much as I would love that, I think it depends on his schedule (and atm he is shooting Supernatural's Season 6 and as far as I know, there will also be a Season 7 which is suppossed to be the last season) also and besides, how many times they casted fan choices anyway?:o

He would be great indeed, but I am afraid he most likely won't get the part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"