Venom vs. Daredevil

Daredevil

The Man Without Fear
Reaction score
Who do you think would win and why? I thought this would be an interesting fight and Id like to see everyones opinions on it. I put my faith in Daredevil because he even managed to take on the Hulk (though he didnt win, he survived and stopped his rampage. That says a lot) and he even BEAT Dr. Octopus who is a very very powerful villain. Its the Eddie Brock Venom by the way. Never liked Mac Gargan much in the role.

EDIT: Okay, I accidentally voted for Venom :/ Is there anyway a mod or anyone could take that vote away and give it to Daredevil? Im sorry for the trouble

Last edited:
Why are people underestimating Daredevil? The hero always wins anyways xD

If that were the basis then there would be no point to even making matches.

It's about who you think would win in a straight up, non-scripted fight. And in this case, it's Venom. :o

Yah not much Daredevil can do against a suit that can only be hurt by fire and loud noises...and loud noises would screw DD's senses up too so unless he learns to breath fire and fulfill the "devil" part of his name he's not gonna win.

Daredevil WOULD beat Venom. If he can stand up against the Hulk then Im sure Venom wouldnt stand a chance. Thread makes me sad.

I'm not sure what Daredevil could do against Venom or Hulk.

He's only human and all he uses is a billy club. :dry:

The way I see it, Daredevil is practically on par with Spiderman so I dont know why everyone thinks its so hard for DD to be able to beat Venom especially when he stopped a Hulk rampage in New York.

Last edited:
Pics or it didn't happen =(

DDvsHulk1.png

DDvsHulk2.png

DDvsHulk3.png

Ok it happened. :awesome:

But the Hulk probably wasn't hurt by DD whereas Venom could try to merge with the Hulk.

I'm getting off topic though :csad:

I'm a big Daredevil and Brock fan and I'd have to say this needs more context.

In a straight up no holds barred fight, Venom would win; Daredevil is a master martial artist and can break the human body in ways that would make the Punisher blush. The main disadvantage he has is the symbiote; he could stand there punching Venom in his vital points for days Venom is wearing a top hat. The symbiote is like a natrual armor, and any significant damage Daredevil does the symbiote will instantly heal it. Spider-man is always holding back, we don't know what he in his his strongest state could do; we've seen him hold up watertowers with his back, pick up train cars etc, but Daredevil is peak athlete. He's incredibly fast, skilled and strong, but Venom by default is inhumanly strong, fast and reactive. It doesn't matter how many billy club shots Daredevil throws at Venom, he's a beast.

Now, I'm not saying Daredevil couldn't win, but he could use strategy and surroundings to hurt Venom and eventually wear him down, but it really depends on where he is and what he has at his disposal. Any sound based hazard hurts Daredevil as well, if not more so. Venom is sensitive to incredibly loud noises whereas Daredevil is quite sensitive to noise due to his superhuman hearing. Fire would be his best bet, but depending on what Brock is fighting for he has shown the ability to push through his pain and the symbiote's hesitation and continue through paths with fire. Daredevil being a man of great strength and willpower could most definitely push through his pain and disorientation. The problem is, the moment the sound stops and they both begin to recover, the symbiote may have a quicker recovery. This battle comes down to determination and resources for Daredevil.

........but if it was Brock as he is today, Anti-Venom, then there is no hope for Matt using tricks; Brock's new state has none of his old weaknesses. In fact, since the symbiote is not sentient, but rather an extension of his body lacking will, he can't be influenced by it or forced to retreat. Daredevil's hope would be to emotionally connect with Brock or find a way to use his emotions against him. Matt knows Brock and even represented him in a 90's Venom story; The Trial of Venom. So if he can connect with him or guilt him using their mutual faith, or say "Brock! What you're doing is posing a danger to innocents! Like Jenna! What would Ann think of this?!" He may reach him or make Brock reconsider and leave.

Overall, Daredevil could potentially win, but man would it have to be through some fantastical plotting and circumstances.

Oh and about that hulk pic, I'm quite surprised that Daredevil can even stand to repeatedly hit the Hulk; if punching Wolverine hurts or at least makes Matt hesitant to continue direct striking, then hitting the Hulk is a bad idea; he's got a thick hide, strong and durable tissues that probably have the resilience of stone. Also the force of his blows wouldn't make the Hulk buckle or react in my opinion.

Also note that even when teamed with Spider-man against Carnage, the two did not have an easy victory, it wasn't till Venom came back and took a symbiote suppressor and injected Carnage twice that the battle ended.

Chances are that Anti-venom would heal DD of his blindness making him a regular guy again :awesome:

But yeah Venom or Anti-venom wins hands down

hahaha Daredevil doing anything to Hulk is pure "plot induced stupidity".

Sorry for the thread necromancy but i just had to say something about that.

hahaha Daredevil doing anything to Hulk is pure "plot induced stupidity".

Sorry for the thread necromancy but i just had to say something about that.

You couldn't just let this stupid thing stay dead could you :argh:...:cwink:

Venom would clearly win. We all know that, so let's move on and never comment on this thing again.

Venom. Like other said, I'm sure Daredevil alone can hurt the symbiote.

Daredevil look brillian can win so easily to venom use his stick with sound annoying...make venom confuse.....and lose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"