Video Game Adaptions

Metal Gear Solid could probably be the best video game to movie adaption but it has to be done correctly and should have an adult rating, David Hayter´s script sounded pretty cool and it´s a shame they don´t want him involved with the project

I want a Lovecraft movie to grace the big screen, so why not base it off one of the top X-Box games of all time?

An adaption of Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth. Its basically a take on the story The Shadow Over Innsmouth. The game even has a cinematic feel to it. I recommend it to any fans of mystery/horror.

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Jak II, and Jak III would be beyond awesome. I can't believe no one's mentioned it yet. Live action might be tough to do, so maybed Pixar could pick it up. Max Casella must voice Daxter though! :cmad:

Do people even want to see video game adaptations anymore? Because it seems like people are so hung up on comic book adaptations, not that that's a bad thing.

David Wenham is the guy from 300 with the blindfold over the one eye.

1258.jpg

MGS1_Solid_Snake.jpg

don't know if he is right for Snake...how about
Josh Holloway
Josh%20Holloway-2.jpg

Can't remember this kids name. I think he can be good for Link...he was in a movie where he was a teen spy or something..Operation something i can't remember...I'll continue to look....

Here's to hoping we get one at some point.

Josh Holloway as Solid Snake
josh.jpg

super-smash-bros-brawl-20060601051043187.jpg

METAL GEAR SOLID

Sean Bean as Liquid Snake
sean_bean.jpg

main.jpg

My Complete Zelda Adaption.....
Director would be Alfonso Cuaron.
Composer Koji Kondo
Cast
Link - Alex Pettyfer
Zelda - Emma Roberts
Ganon - Jack Davenport
Impa - Michelle Yeoh (I think it'll work)
Kotake(CG character) - Voiced by - Naomine Harris
Koume(CG character) - Voiced by - Naomine Harris
Great Deku Tree (CG) - VO by - Ian McKellan
Vaati (a combination of CG and live Action) - Cameron Bright
King Hyrule - Michele Gambon
Any other characters should be played by unknown's.
Those are some really good ideas. Seriously, I love them. :up: The only things I'd change would be the ending (I would have Link fight Ganon) and maybe Guillermo Del Toro would be better suited to direct it than Alfonso Cuaron. It seems more his style.

Since Liquid and Snake are identitical twins shouldn't the same actor play Liquid?

With Prince of Persia set to make the jump, Tomb Raider was adapted, and various other properties. A question came to mind.......
I want to know, What Video game any one would like to see made into a movie?

How would you do the movie?
plot?
actor(s)/actresses?
Director?

I want a see a Legend of Zelda adaption. A straight out of the game plot of Ganon kidnapping Zelda, optianing the tri-force. A young boy(17-18yrs), gets sent on a quest to defeat the evil Ganon and restore Hyrule. I would want Bruckheimer to produce, and Alfonso Cauron to direct. Can't think of anybody to play the parts yet, but I would like to see Jack Davenport as Ganon with the Twilight Princess look.
180px-GanondorfTP.jpg

53m.jpg

That would be awful.

God of War with Vin Diesel as Kratos. I don't give a flying squirrel what anybody thinks about Diesel, he would be perfect for this movie and anybody who says otherwise has no clue what they're talking about.

godofwar2kratosbi1.jpg

my.php

God of War with Vin Diesel as Kratos. I don't give a flying squirrel what anybody thinks about Diesel, he would be perfect for this movie and anybody who says otherwise has no clue what they're talking about.
I think you are...right...He does look a lot like him. Slap some white and red paint on him and he'd look about right.

Why would the same actor need to play both since they don´t look identical in the game?

Because in the game it's stated quite clearly that they're identical twins.

Liquid said it as plain as day too. That's why I asked could it be possible for the same actor to play both characters.

Because in the game it's stated quite clearly that they're identical twins.

Liquid said it as plain as day too. That's why I asked could it be possible for the same actor to play both characters.

Would be a dumb idea to have the same actor play both roles when even in the games they are not identical in appearance even though they are suppose to be

in Twin Snakes (MGS remake for Gamecube) Snake and Liquid have the same faces. different skin-tone but same facial structure.

i wouldn't be opposed to 1 actor playing 2 roles but it depends on the actor. we've seen it before with Jet Li in the One, Leonardo DaCaprio in Man in the Iron Mask and Christian Bale in the Prestige. they'd need to get an actor who can handle the role of a protagonist as well as antagonist. they definitely have the technology to pull it off...they just need an actor.

Snake and Liquid are both clones of Big Boss so their facial and body structures need to be as close as possible to Big Boss's. that means Snake and Liquid will have slightly different features but they're still, for the most part, identical twins (hence the title TWIN Snakes). for this reason, alone, i'd prefer one actor to play both roles....

Well I for one an pleased they are going through with a Broken Sword movie. I always felt that BS could translate to a movie very, very well. It's one of my favourite series and I am just pumped they are now pulling their finger out.

I don't think the same actor would need to play both Solid Snake and Liquid Snake in an MGS movie. As long as it is made apparent that the two are related, they don't have to be exactly identical. I've always felt that Hugh Jackman was perfect for the part of Solid Snake, seeing as Kurt isn't so youthful anymore. Jackman is just the right age, has the perfect build, and we know he can play badass real well.

At this point I'm not too sure who could play Liquid Snake. Daniel Craig might be a good candidate, but I've never seen him in an antagonistic role before, so I don't know how that would work out.

i don't think 1 actor for 2 roles is NEEDED but it's my preference. it sells that they're "twins" more to me than if the movie just says they are...

Splinter Cell, would make a great spy/action movie. It's also one of the few you wouldn't have to take a story from the games as long as it worked well enough with the characters and had the feel of the games.

Fable would be pretty good. Following some kid growing up seeking revenge for the destruction of his village. Pretty typical story there.

Halo, but I believe that's already in the works.

Grand Theft auto (my preference would be for Vice City) but hey that's just me.

and finally the Grandaddy of all games...

PONG...yeah that would make such a wicked movie

i don't think 1 actor for 2 roles is NEEDED but it's my preference. it sells that they're "twins" more to me than if the movie just says they are...

Why have one actor when they don´t sound alike and look alike in the game?

not all twins are identical twins, maybe thats how any difference in apearance between the two either that or one needed plastic surgery

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"