Video Game Adaptions

They're not really even twins, since they're clones of Big Boss.

Why have one actor when they don´t sound alike and look alike in the game?
how do they NOT look alike? they used the same model for both characters...they just changed the hair and the skintone...
SOLID%20SNAKE%20COLLAGE.jpg

main.jpg

They're not really even twins, since they're clones of Big Boss.
no, they're not actual twins...but they might as well be. a clone is an unnatural twin, isn't it?

how do they NOT look alike? they used the same model for both characters...they just changed the hair and the skintone...

no, they're not actual twins...but they might as well be. a clone is an unnatural twin, isn't it?
I guess it would be. So they're actually triplets.

Why the hell do you need a God of War movie when you can just ****ing play God of War?

God of War I or II is all you really need. No movie, and I mean it, NO MOVIE could match either game. It would be a pointless or pitiful exercise.

The second game has ****ing Harry Hamlin reprising his role of Perseus. No live action movie could do that.

Kratos is a cinematic presence that deserves his own movie. Its actually very possible to make a great movie out of God of War, if one were to focus on the right elements.

Of course a movie couldn't faithfully adapt God of War 1, or else the only character the audience would see for most of the movie would be Kratos completing all of the necessary tasks that would lead him into battle with Ares. Which would be enough for me, but it wouldn't work in a movie sense.

Of course changes that avid fans such as you or I would find disappointing would have to be made, but I know it would be worth it just to see Kratos on the silver screen.

But to ask a question like that is pretty deep, one would have to wonder why do people have this innate desire to see their favorite game, novel, superhero transformed into a movie at all? Why can't we just be content with what we have, why must it always come down to "what if this were made into movie"? Honestly I don't have an answer for you, but I disagree with you as far as making GoW into a movie, it definitely would kick all kinds of ass (if done right, like everything else in life).

And besides, with all of these game's getting the greenlight to be made into movies, I figure I'd like to see my favorite one made into a movie as well. I mean, come on, Pac-Man is getting freaking movie? Why shouldn't the badass of all badasses get his movie made as well?

How about a Sonic the Hedgehog movie? I've been pinning for that for so long. I always thought the games screamed "Make me into a movie!" And Sonic's mythology has so many wonderful elements in it. I always held Sonic in a higher regard than Mario cause I thought Sonic was a whole lot more deep. It wasn't always "Save the Princess."

But how could you do the games justice? What would be the ideal approach? Would it be Anime, CG or a mixture of live-action and CG? Would it retell Sonic's origin or would it be a completely new story? What elements from the mythology would be good for the movie? Mobius? Metal Sonic? The Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald? The Death Egg? Shadow?

What do you guys think?

I want to make my Metroid movie! My goal was to take a game that had only one human character and no dialogue, and turn it into an emotional action/horror film that makes people want want to cry at the end. No, it's not 100% faithful to the games, but I'm pretty sure it'd be 99% awesome. It would be fun, scary, sexy, violent, and above all else, REALLY sad.

A Kingdom Hearts movie!
As long as they didnt over-disneyfy it too much, it'd be ace. Though it think it'd work out best if it was made into a feature-length animation.

Especially now he's off Punisher, he could always do it. Problem is, Gun is just a story that was purposely ripped from every other Western out there.

True, but I haven't seen a good western in some time.

I was thinking, I'd prefer Kingdom Hearts as a series.

Check out Costners Open Range, great film. I'm also probably the only one that liked American Outlaws, than again, I'm a sucka for Westerns

Wow, I never thought of that one, Thomas Jane as Colton White? Jane would probably make a real badass cowboy, almost as badass as Clint.

Bale is too busy with being the new Batman and doesn´t really seem like the right choice for Snake but Viggo would be a pretty good choice

hugh jackman DAMMIT!!! lol im going to post my reeeeeeeeeeeeeally bad manip i made in like 2 mins lol

i can definilty see josh as snake. but otacon HAS to be playing by steve bushemi (mr.pink) if uve seen the island with ewan mgreggor then you will understand.

whoever plays snake has to play liquid though. and i actually think sean bean could pull it off as snake

I possibly wanted to see Twinbee movie.

Plot: During the post-apocalypse war, many soldiers at Donburi Island have died during the battle. Dr. Cinnamon has recruited 2 young soldiers named Light and Pastel to battle the evil Great King Spice and his recruits.

Production Companies: Paramount Picture, DreamWorks
In Associated with: Konami

Directed by: Michael Bay

Tagline: This is NOT a game.

Light: Mitch Musso
Pastel: AnnaSophia Robb
Dr. Cinnamon: Anthony Hopkins
Princess Melora: Ashlee Simpson
Madoka: JoJo
Great King Spice: ??????????

MPAA (USA): PG-13; Canada: PG (Not recommended for young children, Violence, Coarse Language); BBFC (UK): PG; OFLC (Australia): PG

Contra directed by me. Josh should play Snake Plisskin, dammit!

HALO..

if you guys havent seen the short clips someone made... get on youtube and look for it. it's fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"