Screw Comic Books! What about Video Game Movies?

I actually would like to see a Left 4 Dead film. I started a screenplay yesterday and continued it today. It's alot of fun to write. I'm keeping the elements from the game intact but actually giveing them a goal than nothing. I want to keep down as much plot as possible. There's still no backstory on the infection, you don't know what the characters are doing beforehand, it goes right into the action.

I decided to mix the horror with humor. Dry and sarcastic humor. It seems to fit very well.

I'm not trying to make it some level roaming film. Each thing happens for a purpose. And it's not gonna be the constant shoot the zombies up.

I might tell more later.

^Yeah, I was thinking about this last night. If it's made by the 28 days/weeks later team, I think we'd get a pretty good movie.

^Yeah, I was thinking about this last night. If it's made by the 28 days/weeks later team, I think we'd get a pretty good movie.

I've never seen the film, but I want to make a zombie film in itself. I want to differentiate the film from the others. That may be hard to do. Its a mix or horror and dry humor. But the suspense is there. Which is great.

I'm trying to keep people on edge all the time. There scenes where you'll not be able to breathe, like that intro in the game. That's what I'm aiming for.

Isn't that whole game basically supposed to be somewhat of a satirical movie anyway?

Isn't that whole game basically supposed to be somewhat of a satirical movie anyway?

Yeah, like a B movie.

But it would be interesting to bring that to life.

I'm thinking about having an opening narraration of the script with Zoey and does a satircal version of something out of Platoon or that one movie where it begins as, "War.... war never changes." But to fit this.

The kid in me wants a Mortal Kombat revamp...and a Super Mario Bros. movie that would actually have to do with the video game. I'm not holding my breath though.

There was supposedly that Mortal Kombat Devastation movie in the works.

Who knows.

The kid in me wants a Mortal Kombat revamp...and a Super Mario Bros. movie that would actually have to do with the video game. I'm not holding my breath though.

I want a CG animated Mario Kart movie. It could be like a ridiculously over-the-top road trip movie from multiple character POVs. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"