Video of an Alien? (and or Lizard person)

hippie_hunter said:
TheSumOfGod is also the only one who has the right to come up with crazy ass conspiracy theories like that. :o

Well, his are at least detailed and well planned. He's like a professional nutjob whereas Man-Thing is more of an amateur. :o

jag

OH MY GOD! THIS PROVES EVERYTHING THESUMOFGOD HAS BEEN TELLING US TO BE RIGHT!

But seriously, my cell phone video recorder lasts about 15 seconds...how did theirs go so long?

thats BS. Way too much evidence it is! First off the names of the guys translated. Second the quality, third its a normal guy holding out a large toy alien hand. I will try and find a picture of the toys

I'm getting the Shyamalan shivers...:o

It's not impossible for a cell phone video to last more than 15 secs, Matt. Depends on the settings and type of phone.

The majority of people are so skeptical of the whole E.T concept that the only way we'd believe they exist is if they went up to us and kicked us in the groin.

Lone said:
I'm getting the Shyamalan shivers...:o

It's not impossible for a cell phone video to last more than 15 secs, Matt. Depends on the settings and type of phone.

The majority of people are so skeptical of the whole E.T concept that the only way we'd believe they exist is if they went up to us and kicked us in the groin.

So true. :o

What I'd really like to know is why all these manly footballers didn't tackle the eff'er and capture him. He would have been worth a lot of peso's. Instead, they let him stand behind the telephone pole and whack off while watching them or whatever it is that aliens do when they're stalking hot, athletic young latino's.

jag

Meh, how did these kids afford a cell phone with video capture anyway?

Darthphere said:
Meh, how did these kids afford a cell phone with video capture anyway?

Growing and selling the mary-jay-wanna?

jag

Darthphere said:
Probably. Oye el cabron me toco! Hilarious.

Yeah, it was pretty funny. Pretty obviously staged, too. If my friends and I saw a peeping tom alien watching us like that, I can guarantee I would be one rich mofo because we'd have beaten him down and captured him and sold him to the highest bidder.

jag

jaguarr said:
Yeah, it was pretty funny. Pretty obviously staged, too. If my friends and I saw a peeping tom alien watching us like that, I can guarantee I would be one rich mofo because we'd have beaten him down and captured him and sold him to the highest bidder.

jag

I gotta go with what someone said earlier. Why would you record a video of your friends bouncing a ball around to keep on your phone?

Darthphere said:
I gotta go with what someone said earlier. Why would you record a video of your friends bouncing a ball around to keep on your phone?

Cuz dat's like dat crakk fiya ether, son!

jag

Wow. . . stinks like xenophobia in this thread. :o

logo_reptoid_tete.jpg

That's xenophobia. I think "zenophobia" is fear of the zenozoic era. :)

jaguarr said:

jag

Don't kid yourself, you would've run just like any other person faced with a situation that incredible and sudden.

I'm not defending the video. I just don't like hypothetical badassery.:o

Lone said:
Don't kid yourself, you would've run just like any other person faced with a situation that incredible and sudden.

Nice projecting. :)

jag

Lone said:

Curiosity, of course wed all run but then we'd go back because Humans are naturally curious.

It is people from the future. They have time travel, and they come back and screw with us. Must be fun....:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"