• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Video of an Alien? (and or Lizard person)

Lone said:
Don't kid yourself, you would've run just like any other person faced with a situation that incredible and sudden.

I'm not defending the video. I just don't like hypothetical badassery.:o

I agree with this. A few short months ago i got into this "conflict" with a guy who was 4 inches taller than me and bigger than me and i wasnt scared of him at all but just the other day i was cleaning out my storage shed and just as i moved this large bag of mowed grass a snake uncoiled itself and stared right at me.I shot out of there at 5 times the speed of light. :eek: :eek:

I'm not typically scared of snakes as we have garter snakes around our area but this sucker had some red on him and in the split second i saw him i knew damn well it wasnt a garter snake. After i got over the inital shock i grabbed my rake and chased him out.

If the alien wanted to touch them so much, why not run after them?

Stay classy.

Lone said:
I'm getting the Shyamalan shivers...:o

It's not impossible for a cell phone video to last more than 15 secs, Matt. Depends on the settings and type of phone.

The majority of people are so skeptical of the whole E.T concept that the only way we'd believe they exist is if they went up to us and kicked us in the groin.

Happened to me once and I'm still a bit skeptical.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Before Alien Soccer Video...After Alien Soccer Video

ROFL!!!!

But seriously, this video is kinda creepy, that doesn't look like a human, and that was one long arm, what the hell was that??:confused:

jaguarr said:
What I'd really like to know is why all these manly footballers didn't tackle the eff'er and capture him. He would have been worth a lot of peso's. Instead, they let him stand behind the telephone pole and whack off while watching them or whatever it is that aliens do when they're stalking hot, athletic young latino's.

jag

This post made me laugh outloud! You're right, how come they, presumably, just left it there. Why not investigate. Theres three guys, they could walk over and check this thing out.

Zaed said:
I agree with this. A few short months ago i got into this "conflict" with a guy who was 4 inches taller than me and bigger than me and i wasnt scared of him at all but just the other day i was cleaning out my storage shed and just as i moved this large bag of mowed grass a snake uncoiled itself and stared right at me.I shot out of there at 5 times the speed of light. :eek: :eek:

I'm not typically scared of snakes as we have garter snakes around our area but this sucker had some red on him and in the split second i saw him i knew damn well it wasnt a garter snake. After i got over the inital shock i grabbed my rake and chased him out.
Then you actually don't agree with this. You agree with Jag.

Calvin said:
Then you actually don't agree with this. You agree with Jag.

Completely. I'm afraid of snakes, too. :(

jag

I guaruntee if it meant money, he wouldn't have just found new courage to chase the snake away with the rake, but he also would have f**ked it up.

Calvin said:
I guaruntee if it meant money, he wouldn't have just found new courage to chase the snake away with the rake, but he also would have f**ked it up.

Absolutely. If I knew that snake would bring in MILLIONS of dollars for it's capture, dead or alive, there would be a dead snake for sale to the highest bidder. :up:

jag

alien or not, it's creepy! I'd be scared if i was outside at night and all of a sudden some freaky looking thing/person reached out at me from behind a telephone pole!

SickBoy said:
alien or not, it's creepy! I'd be scared if i was outside at night and all of a sudden some freaky looking thing/person reached out at me from behind a telephone pole!
Man, i'd be freaked out even if the person WASN'T freaky looking.

anchorman.jpg

I don't speak spainish

I worked for Americas Funniest Home Videos for 7 seasons, and can spot a FAKE or SET-UP a mile away... this has set-up written all over it... the fact that as the boy begins to go after the ball towards the pole there is a cut, then he happens upon the 'alien' - HEH

Always amazed that this stuff gets posted on sites as the real deal... I may have Saget's phone number here somewhere...:)

EXCELSIOR said:
I worked for Americas Funniest Home Videos for 7 seasons, and can spot a FAKE or SET-UP a mile away... this has set-up written all over it... the fact that as the boy begins to go after the ball towards the pole there is a cut, then he happens upon the 'alien' - HEH

Always amazed that this stuff gets posted on sites as the real deal... I may have Saget's phone number here somewhere...:)

Oh, EXCELSIOR, you poor non-believer. When E.T. comes back from the dead to take everyone to Heaven in his magic sleigh pulled by eight magic reindeer while the lizard people battle the grey aliens they've kept enslaved beneath the surface of the Earth in a giant civil war for control of the world's supply of Velveeta....where will you be, then? I weep for your soul.

jag

okay, just so you all know. I don't think this is real, and I don't believe in lizard people.

It just reminded me of signs is all.:(

Man-Thing said:
are you being sarcastic? cause it sounds like it.

even though I do believe this is a hoax, I don't think your reasoning voids it's legitimacy whatsoever. I think it's a fair thing to be recording your friends hitting a ball around, that's not something that is unlikely.

see

I think reptilian-like people could be real, but i dont think this is one of them. The whole thing does seem set up. It's just such an easy fake! If it were filmed on an actual video camera maybe there'd be more room for debate, but you can't come to any solid conclusion based on this crappy little video.

I didn't actually see anything in that video:confused:

What are we looking at here?

What the hell kind of stupid alien goes to spy on humans and thinks that hiding behind a telephone pole is the epitome of stealth?!?!? It's like that spy movie with Mr. Bean. WTF!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"