The Force Awakens Villains in the next Star Wars movie

eq8qc6.gif

Those news are old, and have aparently proven to be wrong.

There was no prove,just another insider wannabe.
Things that might pretty save to say are.

-The Empire might be back,in what Form ever.

-Lupida,Driver,Gwen,Sydow?,Serkis?,might play some kind of Darksiders.

Well The Hollywood Reporter have stated that there is an Imperial Officer in the film. And there's too many rumors about Stardestroyer hanging bays. I'm sure they're back but in what contact I have no idea. No one knows.

I want to know who Max von Sydow plays. Everyone is assuming he's a major villain, but I can't shake a feeling that he's an Alliance member.

Most are assuming that he'll be the villain due to being the oldest cast member, maybe he won't be.

To be honest, I don't want the Sith to be the villains in the Sequel Trilogy. I want to go into some new territory with the Force. Who says that to wield the Force you HAVE to be a Jedi or a Sith, i.e. good or bad? Is there not an option to learn to use the Force but not have to take pointless sides? I really hope the new movies explore that in some way, either in the ST or the spin-offs. The Dark Jedi are already kinda like that I know but even they have negative connotations. My ideal foe for the Sequel Trilogy is a cult of Force users hunting down the Jedi ("Jedi Hunters," as the current rumour states) because they want to usher in a new era for the Force and think the aeons-long war between the Jedi and the Sith is pointless and only harms the Force. It could also lead to a potential team-up between the Jedi and the Sith to stop them, which is something I don't think has ever been explored in the EU.

IMO, that would be way more interesting than just "Darth Plageuis lives!".

I remember seeing a video that gave an interesting idea where both the Jedi and Sith see how neither one is completely true and the end would be the unification of the force, with new force wielders following the peaceful teachings of the Jedi, but also using their emotions like the Sith.

To be honest, I don't want the Sith to be the villains in the Sequel Trilogy. I want to go into some new territory with the Force. Who says that to wield the Force you HAVE to be a Jedi or a Sith, i.e. good or bad? Is there not an option to learn to use the Force but not have to take pointless sides? I really hope the new movies explore that in some way, either in the ST or the spin-offs. The Dark Jedi are already kinda like that I know but even they have negative connotations. My ideal foe for the Sequel Trilogy is a cult of Force users hunting down the Jedi ("Jedi Hunters," as the current rumour states) because they want to usher in a new era for the Force and think the aeons-long war between the Jedi and the Sith is pointless and only harms the Force. It could also lead to a potential team-up between the Jedi and the Sith to stop them, which is something I don't think has ever been explored in the EU.

Oh shut up , Jolee! Go back to your bloody hut on Kashyyyk, you old coot. We don't need your silly theories about neutrality here! :p

(Currently doing a KOTOR playthrough.). Such ideas do have EU precedents to them.

lolwut

They do? Such as? I'm too lazy to look it up :o

I don't mind that at all.

But they sound pretty bad as opposed to neutral. They have a view and think a bunch of guys are past their sell by date so they'll hunt them down. I'd rather see something new like this though.

I agree entirely and said the same thing when someone suggested that Von Sydow should play Plageuis. A threat so grave that it requires Jedi and Sith to team up would be far more interesting than just another Sith villain. Of course, I don't even want Jedi and Sith to team up. Sith seems like a religion of sorts. Let it die with Palpatine. I'd rather just see the Jedi team up with non-Sith dark Jedi. After all, if we keep recycling the Sith over and over, they will eventually get a major Cobra vibe (much like the Empire and Sith did in the Expanded Universe).

lolwut

They do? Such as? I'm too lazy to look it up :o

In the Bioware game, Knights of the Old Republic, which was canon before the recent shakeup, there is a character named Jolee Bindo who is a former Jedi who became fed up with the whole conflict between Jedi and Sith, light and dark, and instead, started preaching a neutral view of the force. Your idea reminded me a lot of his philosophy about the Force.

I don't mind that at all.

But they sound pretty bad as opposed to neutral. They have a view and think a bunch of guys are past their sell by date so they'll hunt them down. I'd rather see something new like this though.

Well, they see it as getting rid of a problem. I think they just seem worse because there's no Sith to hunt down, when there actually probably is one or two hidden somewhere. Maybe their "preaching" could be mostly lies and they want to come across as good but are really just bending the Force to their own ends.

I agree entirely and said the same thing when someone suggested that Von Sydow should play Plageuis. A threat so grave that it requires Jedi and Sith to team up would be far more interesting than just another Sith villain. Of course, I don't even want Jedi and Sith to team up. Sith seems like a religion of sorts. Let it die with Palpatine. I'd rather just see the Jedi team up with non-Sith dark Jedi. After all, if we keep recycling the Sith over and over, they will eventually get a major Cobra vibe (much like the Empire and Sith did in the Expanded Universe).

Both the Jedi and the Sith are religions, part of the overall religion of the Force. Palpatine is too smart to not have any back-up plans. Luke was the one we know about, but he must have known that swaying him to the Dark Side would have been harder because he doesn't give into anger and hate as much as Anakin did.

A team-up between the Jedi and the Sith is unprecedented (I think) and it would be a great way to end the main Saga. My idea is that this unity between the Light and Dark Sides is what finally brings balance to the Force; Anakin started it, and now his family and followers are finishing it.

In the Bioware game, Knights of the Old Republic, which was canon before the recent shakeup, there is a character named Jolee Bindo who is a former Jedi who became fed up with the whole conflict between Jedi and Sith, light and dark, and instead, started preaching a neutral view of the force. Your idea reminded me a lot of his philosophy about the Force.

Ah, right, I see. Yeah that's pretty much what I was going for.

I wonder who's running the Empire with Palpatine and Vader gone?

I wonder who's running the Empire with Palpatine and Vader gone?

There had to be some kind of plan the Empire had if Palpatine died. Maybe another election or some second in command to the Emperor.

I have a new theory about who that Sith might be in the trailer.

Supposedly Adam Driver is playing the villain in THIS film, though not necessarily in others. We've heard the rumor that he is one of these Jedi Hunter mercs. We've also seen spy photos of what appeared to be Driver suiting up to pilot an X-wing. I'm thinking that he starts out as a bad guy, but by the end of the film, joins up with our heroes once he realizes that a Sith Lord was pulling the strings the whole time. Driver is very charismatic, and I can't shake the feeling that he'll wind up being our new Han Solo type character.

So who is that Sith we see? During casting, they were supposedly looking for someone BIG, as in 7'. No one in the cast (that we know of) fits that bill, other than the actor playing Chewbacca. But this was a call for a new actor, so I don't think it was a casting call for him (though it could have been for another Wookie).

We've seen leaked concept art of our new Sith. There are little conclusions we can draw from it, but, I'm thinking it's Gwendolyn Christie. While she's not 7', she's certainly tall and imposing. We also know that she can handle a sword well, as we've seen on Game of Thrones. I'm thinking that she is our new Sith. Thoughts?

I have a new theory about who that Sith might be in the trailer.

Supposedly Adam Driver is playing the villain in THIS film, though not necessarily in others. We've heard the rumor that he is one of these Jedi Hunter mercs. We've also seen spy photos of what appeared to be Driver suiting up to pilot an X-wing. I'm thinking that he starts out as a bad guy, but by the end of the film, joins up with our heroes once he realizes that a Sith Lord was pulling the strings the whole time. Driver is very charismatic, and I can't shake the feeling that he'll wind up being our new Han Solo type character.

So who is that Sith we see? During casting, they were supposedly looking for someone BIG, as in 7'. No one in the cast (that we know of) fits that bill, other than the actor playing Chewbacca. But this was a call for a new actor, so I don't think it was a casting call for him (though it could have been for another Wookie).

We've seen leaked concept art of our new Sith. There are little conclusions we can draw from it, but, I'm thinking it's Gwendolyn Christie. While she's not 7', she's certainly tall and imposing. We also know that she can handle a sword well, as we've seen on Game of Thrones. I'm thinking that she is our new Sith. Thoughts?

Seems like MoarGeek agree with you and have quite an in depth analysis about it too.

WARNING - The link below may contain potential SPOILERS.

http://moargeek.com/2014/11/29/epis...lightsaber-wielding-sith-gwendoline-christie/

I think this movie will have 2 villains. I think these villains will be collecting Sith artifacts such as Vader's helmet and an ancient Sith lightsaber. I think the Sith Master will be played by Andy Serkis, who was the narrator in the trailer, and Adam Driver will be a rebel pilot who is secretly his apprentice.

Last edited:
I think this movie will have 2 villains. I think these villains will be collecting Sith artifacts such as Vader's helmet and an ancient Sith lightsaber. I think the Sith Master will be played by Andy Serkis, who was the narrator in the trailer, and Adam Driver will be a rebel pilot who is secretly his apprentice.

Or becomes his apprentice. I think Sydow's collecting the artifacts, however, with Daisy's help. But Driver and Serkis are probably the ones connected.

PS: Perhaps the Sith and the Empire aren't allied in this one. Maybe the Sith f**k things up so bad, that the Remnant and the New Republic team up to try and face the new threat.

I want a Sith army. To hell with that crap about how they're so unstable that there can only be two of them at a time. I want to see a legion of vicious killers slaughtering millions of people across the galaxy.

Hmmmmm -Rule of Two coming to an end? Exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"