BvS Villians Besides Lex Luthor

Metallo

metallo_sketchcard_by_matiasstreb-d6hspba.jpg

and Bat-drones (perhaps it's revealed at the end that they were controlled by Brainiac, the villain of the next movie)

Batrobot-1.jpg

Last edited:
Metallo would be my choice.

I'd love to see a batman rogue in this movie,but I don't really need for them to be part of the main plot.
Showing batman taking down a minor/throwaway rogue at the beginning before leaving for metropolis would be great.

I'd love to see a batman rogue in this movie,but I don't really need for them to be part of the main plot.
Showing batman taking down a minor/throwaway rogue at the beginning before leaving for metropolis would be great.

^ This. Ever since this project got announced I've been hoping we'd get a scene like that, especially with this featuring a Batman who's a veteran.

Yeah I agree would be cool to see Batman put away a villain at the beginning and maybe that one escapes and sets up Afflecks run in the solo film.

Batman is older, so an older Joker cameo played by Stephen McHattie.

I would put a pic up but I'm on mobile. I just watched the movie Haunter and he was CREEEPY. Looked very Jokery to me. Receding hairline, long face, pointed jaw line, thin grin.

McHattie is almost 70 though. Ben is older, but he's not THAT old.

Although Jack had quite a few years on Keaton in Batman. Still, I prefer Joker to be around the same age as Batman.

Although Jack had quite a few years on Keaton in Batman. Still, I prefer Joker to be around the same age as Batman.

Agreed.

I hope we don't see Joker in the first or second of the next Batman reboot. Hope villains like Riddler and Mr Freeze get they're moment to shine properly and then you bring in Joker.

Yeah. I want to see the Joker again, but there are plenty of other villains they can do before bring that character back. That way, when they do finally reintroduce him, people will hopefully give the new actor a chance and not just write him off for not being Heath Ledger.

If they do use Doomsday, I think it would be cool if it was buried under Themyscira, which could be the surprise setting of the movie's third-act.

Perhaps around the midway point of the film, ARGUS detects a seismic anomaly, so they send a team to check it out (including Steve Trevor).

Later, Superman hears this seismic activity and tracks the sound to the island. He finds Trevor, the lone survivor, being held captive by the natives of the island.

Superman warns about the sound coming from beneath the island, and the leader, Hippolyta, fears that it may be Doomsday, a 'demon' or 'fallen God' that was buried long ago by the other Gods by using its only weakness against him -- green crystal (and if they hint that Gods/Amazons are the result of Kryptonian genetic manipulation, then perhaps Doomsday can simply be a failed result of this). Now, for some reason, it has awoke and is making its way to the surface.

When Doomsday emerges, it heads for the mainland, and Superman tries to stop it over the ocean, over mountain ranges, etc. Diana is the only one who volunteers to take Trevor back to his home and warn his people.

Meanwhile, Batman gathers the massive liquid kryptonite reserves he has been engineering. After an epic fight, Superman resorts to tackling Doomsday into the pool of kryptonite, though at the expense of his own life.

Last edited:

In my thought, Joker is well too old to be an effective criminal. At most, it would be a scene with him in arkham, Bruce having to go talk to him. That's it.

I personally don't want them to be the same age. Not every hero-villain rivalry needs to have them be the same age. I like the older joker. But just my opinion.

I think they should have three villains in this movie, like ASM3. It can work well if done correctly. Maybe The Penguin and Metallo? Could be interesting.

I'd love to see The Penguin done well. Save him for Afflecks solo run of movies. Maybe after Riddler gets some love in the first one.

I wouldn't mind a name drop here though.

I have no real interest in seeing either Penguin or Riddler being the main villains of a new Batman movie. I think they both would work better as side villains

I have no real interest in seeing either Penguin or Riddler being the main villains of a new Batman movie. I think they both would work better as side villains

Riddler could be awesome you could get a great movie out of that with Batman being shown what a great detective he is. him and Riddler both discovering what the others secret identity is and playing cat and mouse.

I want Mr freeze done properly too.

I like the idea of Mr. Freeze being the main villain and Penguin having a smaller role in the next solo movie.

Riddler has a lot of potential, i realize that, it's just there's some other characters that I'd rather see as main villain over Riddler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"