The Dark Knight Viral Collectibles: How to tell a fake from the genuine article

Third...who wouldn't want a blessed tortilla? Think of the holy quesadilla possibilities.

Damn, now you have me wanting the tortilla as well!
UGH! I can't decided on which one to bid on!
I WANT THEM ALL!

I'm having a bidding war over the Gotham Times 4. It's pretty intense. We're now up to a whopping 21 cents. I refuse to be defeated!

I will totally throw my hat into the gotham times four and will steal out from under you for pure spite. :)

Ha! I'm willing to take this auction all the way up to 51 cents.

You think you've won...but the battle has only just begun.

Oh a poet eh well I got one for you there once was a man from Nantuket...........who totally outbid you on this item.

Yes. You may be tricky, but I am trickier. I'm so tricky I'm practically a magician. Actually, I am one. That whole spiel was just a trick.

4_1_72.gif

I am so printing this page for my parents to read (especially my dad).

And is the problem that you honestly think we're misinterpreting it as legit? I mean that's kind of...the joke. Like after seeing so many (I typed "manly" at first) bluntly fake items on eBay, this is a bluntly fake item that is...intentionally bluntly fake. I would assume.

You have forced my hand I didnt want to have to do this. Just remember the bid is on your hands THE BID IS ON YOUR HANDS!!!!!!!!

Oh, C'mon WsS?, this is the most action the board has seen since kicking and screening. A sub-dollar bidding war over a ridiculous ebay item? I was entertained...

For someone with the handle "Why so serious" he dose seem to take things a little too dare I say ..........Seriously.

You have forced my hand I didnt want to have to do this. Just remember the bid is on your hands THE BID IS ON YOUR HANDS!!!!!!!!

Whoa. This is getting way out of hand. With shipping you guys are talking $5 right now. It was funny when we were talking about pocket change, but you're talking paper money now. You guys need to stop. :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"