Vote for your WW

At least all the ones we're arguing about at this point are in the right ballpark. Neither MEW, Dean nor Gale are terrible choices. MEW is beautiful and a great actress, just a tad young. Dean is a little old (if you are considering this plus sequels, spinoffs, etc. - not in general), and when I saw her on Lost, seemed quite diminuitive in stature. Gale is growing on me. Some of her pictures make her face seem a little harsh, but that video interview of her was a much better presentation. Still she seems to not have much acting experience.

But thank god no one is arguing for Teresa Palmer, Adrianne Palicki, etc.

Teresa Palmer
Why? She is short-5'5. She looks nothing like the character. She would have to dye her hair or wear a wig. And even then she looks nothing like the character and is short. So why do you chose her?

At least all the ones we're arguing about at this point are in the right ballpark. Neither MEW, Dean nor Gale are terrible choices. MEW is beautiful and a great actress, just a tad young. Dean is a little old (if you are considering this plus sequels, spinoffs, etc. - not in general), and when I saw her on Lost, seemed quite diminuitive in stature. Gale is growing on me. Some of her pictures make her face seem a little harsh, but that video interview of her was a much better presentation. Still she seems to not have much acting experience.

But thank god no one is arguing for Teresa Palmer, Adrianne Palicki, etc.
ya i guess your right, i still need to see if shes a good actress though,and i still dont really like the way she looks

P.S. I don't get all this "she looks like a man" stuff. Am I missing something? She doesn't look like a man.

Apparently, now Dean, along with Gale both look like men. This coming from posters who I'm sure look like Brad Pitt themselves. :rolleyes:

Apparently, now Dean, along with Gale both look like men. This coming from posters who I'm sure look like Brad Pitt themselves. :rolleyes:
Yeah, same thing happened with Biel. It's basically, if you dont like a particular contender, or someone's personal choice, say she looks like a man. :D

oh come on guys, truth to be told, there are photos that these ladies look like drag queens. its posted for all to see.

Personally, I'd cast Rhona Mitra. She's beautiful and capable of pulling off the warrior character in my opinion.

The accent is gravy, even if she plays an American accent which ends up not quite sounding legit.

0000036171_20061130165205.jpg

It could be that most of the actors mentioned have some kind of androgenous look to them.

:confused: You're crazy.

Monica Dean may have done one or two sexy, maybe even "tasteless" photoshoots in her time, but that doesn't mean the woman herself is tasteless. Most actresses have done photoshoots like that. Photoshoots mean nothing, especially since there are a ton of photos that also show Monica Dean to be tasteful and dignified. What you have to do is take away the agenda of the photographer and just look at the woman herself and--I cannot stress this enough--seeing her in live action makes all the difference. She's a thousand times more Wonder Woman-like in live action than in any photo. Go watch the episode of Lost she did and you'll be convinced.

And if you're not going to do that, then what about the photo I posted a few pages back (included below)? She looks elegent, regal, stunning. Wonder Woman incarnate.

P.S. I don't get all this "she looks like a man" stuff. Am I missing something? She doesn't look like a man.

So just because I have a different opinion from yours, I'm crazy?

Get a life.

Does JLA now stand for Justice League of Australia?:csad:

Mary for me!

From a couple years ago

maryelizabethwinstead.jpg

^I know I'm not the only one to see the resemblance between that dress and the :ww: outfit :o

More recent photo Grindhouse premiere I believe

220px-Mary_Elizabeth_Winstead_3.jpg

For those who complain about her bangs/fringe
250px-MaximMEW.jpg

saturn07pic55.jpg

Video clip of her in the dress from the 2nd pic I posted

I am thinking MEW is WW as IESB has said that the cast has been locked and under NDA's and that Palmer girl, if supposedly cast, supposedly talked. MEW has said nothing. I am pretty sure she is WW,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"