Walking Through Pryde: The Kitty Thread

It's quite clear someone here has some kind of issue.... so best to ignore and move on!

Ellen Page will be fine... strange for Shadowcat though to be seemingly involving herself with Iceman... which kind of leaves the comicbook relationship with Colossus out of the picture...

Will movie Shadowcat have a pet lizard called Lockheed, i wonder? Someone else mentioned it before.

BluShaypeShyfte said:
It is unrealistic...it was a dragon.

Indeed...but since a dragon is unlikely in the movie...a lizard with a dragon-type look (iguana? chameleon? monitor?) might be a cool nod to the comics and to show they appreciate the source material. It'd just be a few seconds - lizard in a cage, or on her shoulder or something... 'this is/that's Lockheed'... I remember a girl at college who once brought her chameleon into class and walked around with it on her shoulder....

I like the idea, personally...if they could find a place for it, where it didn't seem forced or contrived.

Other than just to satisfy his desire to be with someone I dont know why Iceman would choose Kitty over all the beauty that is Rogue. I dont know if that storyline is still in....... I just cant picture

Yay. No forehead in that recent pic. She looks a WHOLE lot better in that.

Her looks aren't that serious to me...The acting is the priority for me...

-TNC

Yeah, same here, it's just her forehead can be so distracting no matter how good of an actress she turns out to be.

I just hope Kitty has at least some revelance other than breaking up Rogue/Bobby.

Off Topic: Never mix energy drinks and Dr. Pepper. It just turns out tasting like cough syrup. :(

We dont even know if that storyline is still in the film..........not saying it isnt though but its too vague right now.

Awesome thread, alot of excellent info about Kitty Pryde!

shawnandellen.jpg

Shawn and Ellen!

Well I didnt. Jan Irisi found the link I just posted the picture.
smile.gif

I think they are at their hotel.

I hate to sound mean but Ellen looks hideous in that pic and they better do something about her forehead!!!! :(
Why couldn't they just stick with Katie Stewart?

^^^

I've been hesitant about saying anything in lieu of Ben Foster's casting but...I must admit this girl's forehead is like a television set.

Some people need bangs. Ellen--as cute as she is--is one of them.

that's really bad pic of ellen. She's cute and all, but yeah, bangs can help. I'm pretty sure in MOTION it won't look that bad..

If it's a candid shot of them at their hotel, they probably just woke up. Who looks good when they look tired? So I'll forgive her for this one LOL:)

swifty said:
I hate to sound mean but Ellen looks hideous in that pic and they better do something about her forehead!!!! :(
Why couldn't they just stick with Katie Stewart?

'Cause Katie Stewart looks nothing like Kitty? It was most likely taken in the morning, she'd be tired, and without hair and makeup done. I do hope they give her bangs for the movie, though.

First off, it's Katie Stuart. Secondly, she was a HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE choice to play Kitty.

I really think some people confuse Katie with Sumela Kay, who actually was a decent choice at the time for Kitty and from what I remember they would of stuck with her but she was busy during filming of X2... but no, Katie was just a joke onscreen and thankfully they realized this and cast someone at least a bit more like younger sprite, still stuck on that forehead though but if she acts good, I'll deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"