WandaVision WandaVision: Season 1 Episode 7: Spoilers

Shuma would probably just be like a force of nature brought upon by another villain. Something like the Destroyer armor, the Chitauri army or the Aether. A thing of great power that is brought into the world to bring destruction, but with a cool living design. Also a bit like Dormammu but without any of Dormammu's personality or any option of bargaining, so the summoner would need to have a stronger presence.

Can a mod add the episode title to this thread please? Thanks

The only way to give Shuma Gorath personality and character development is to make him like Mike from Monsters Inc -ie the green monster made up of a single eye and limbs. In fact they could get Billy Crystal for Shuma.
I don't want Shuma Gorath to be the villain here or in MoM, but a villain doesn't have to have personality and development. Sometimes the heroes can just be fighting a force of nature. The twister in "Twister" has no tragic backstory or witty one-liners, but it works all the same just by doing what it does.

I know it has been theorized to death, but the only real candidates for this show’s main villain besides Agatha are Mephisto and Nightmare. If we get to see a bit of Agatha’s past—which I’m suspecting we will in this week’s episode—I think we’ll get a clear answer to why she manipulated Wanda. Shuma is too far out there for this show and doesn’t seem like a suitable candidate for MoM.

There is still a strong possibility for Chton after the Darkhold has been introduced. But I also think, that we won‘t have Mephisto and Chton in the MCU and Mephisto will be the one created the Darkhold and is responsible for Wandas chaos magic. They‘ll merge these two demons into one.

I know it has been theorized to death, but the only real candidates for this show’s main villain besides Agatha are Mephisto and Nightmare. If we get to see a bit of Agatha’s past—which I’m suspecting we will in this week’s episode—I think we’ll get a clear answer to why she manipulated Wanda. Shuma is too far out there for this show and doesn’t seem like a suitable candidate for MoM.

I think the villains will have to be Kathryn Hahn and Evan Peters (whoever he might be). Introducing another actor this late into the series as the big bad would feel like the character is undeveloped and came out of nowhere. With Agnes, she was there since the start, and Pietro was there since episode 5. I suppose they could bring back either Mr and Mrs Hart or Dottie, but they've been largely absent since the black and white episodes. I don't even know why the Harts are listed as main characters.

Honestly, barring some serious new revelation, even if Mephisto or Nightmare were involved, they wouldn't be the villain of the show. They would be godbeings and living macguffins or power sources, but the villain of the show is Agatha. She's the one who is the dramatic center, the antagonist who does stuff, the character who the audience cares about. That she is theoretically working for some distant demon lord doesn't change this, the demon lord isn't the one who vamped for the camera and killed Sparky.

I’m looking forward to seeing Agatha beyond this show. This was a great background for her.

I think the villains will have to be Kathryn Hahn and Evan Peters (whoever he might be). Introducing another actor this late into the series as the big bad would feel like the character is undeveloped and came out of nowhere. With Agnes, she was there since the start, and Pietro was there since episode 5. I suppose they could bring back either Mr and Mrs Hart or Dottie, but they've been largely absent since the black and white episodes. I don't even know why the Harts are listed as main characters.

Evan Peters is just playing Quicksilver in my eyes. The Agatha All Along song shows her influencing him which strongly suggests he is under her control but will likely regain his X-Men persona by the end of the show. If this show connects to the events of Doctor Strange, the true big bad can be introduced here but faces the heroes in Multiverse of Madness.

The Director talks Evan Peters
Regarding getting to pull off this huge moment, Shakman said, “I was so super excited. I’m a huge fan of Evan and he’s amazingly talented. I was thrilled that we were able to make that work. That was an early idea that we had to really make sure we did right. It was thrilling to get him in the show.”

When it came to keeping Peters’ presence in the show under wraps, Shakman noted, “We had to hide him under capes and towels and all sorts of stuff to keep that secret for as long as we could. We didn’t quite make it to airdate with that secret a secret but we did our best!”

When I passed on OliverMichaelWest‘s question on whether we might get a firm answer on who “Fietro” is in the finale, Shakman simply replied, “I think there’s a strong possibility you might get a little more of Evan Peters coming up. But how that plays out, I wouldn’t want to say.”

‘WandaVision’ Director on Wanda’s Grief, Evan Peters’ Role, and Fan Theories

I don't think he is playing a villain. they made a point of showing us that he was hexed in that flashback. which tells me he was already a real vessel, rather than an already programmed creation. and obviously not someone more powerful then agnes if he can be hexed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"