WandaVision WandaVision: Season 1 Episode 7: Spoilers

fd6a6791bc70770834cdf68be75637bb40d3b5fd.gifv

3c12bcfa6e32628ece5056fe2a5c825b43454f8b.gifv

ee7131f3e1af34e0876c77e208fc14479bcc3520.gifv

1b24a529ba69065ed09516c913df42e61220df63.gifv

I definitely want Pietro to stay, and that would be a good reason. I also want Vision to be able to stay after this show. Btw have there been any credit scenes in other episodes?
No this was the 1st episode to have a mid credit scene.
They will need to figure out what Hayward has and how to use it to bring Vision back. If the last episode is an hour they might have the time. We also would need Wanda and Vision talking to each other to find out if he actually wants to comeback. He does not remember dying since Darcy explained it and how would he react to Cap and Iron Man being gone?

• Wandavision could no longer be watched by SWORD is because over the air (OTA) tv broadcast ended in 2009. they’ll need a digital tv tuner to receive the signal.
  • The promo material that wasnt used until now:

Apparently it was Kathryn Hahn's vocals in the song singing the lines "It's been Agatha all along."

Maybe Disney should get her to star in a Cruella deVille movie.

Would anyone care to explain what that glowing orange book was intended to represent?

Would anyone care to explain what that glowing orange book was intended to represent?

Remains to be seen, but some are speculating that it could be Darkhold aka the book of Chthon. Chthon's a powerful Elder God whose "chaos magic" was the primary source of Wanda's reality warping powers, in the comics, that is.

What if Agatha isn’t a villain, but is trying to help Wanda break out of her spell consciously so she doesn’t go full on crazy.

My first thought was Fantastic Four. I think Reed Richards is her engineer and friend.
Everyone (well almost everyone) seems to think this, and whilst the teases are there, I'm not quite convinced.

I pleasantly await to be shown otherwise though.

So do we really see a huge battle between these characters (in propably two weeks)?

Like:
Agatha v Wanda
Mephisto v Vision
Photon v "Pietro"

You know, Monica Rambeu is actually one of the rare Earth-based Marvel characters who can actually have a fair fight with a genuine speedster. . . because she herself is, in fact, also a speedster. It doesn't get a huge amount of emphasis, but she has a bunch of cases where she does some form of "turns into pure energy, flies around at lightspeed doing stuff ridiculously fast" feat or other. No idea if this will actually factor into the show, but I'd be amused if her confrontation with "Pietro" goes something like "gets the crap kicked out of her at superspeed, figures out how to turn into energy, and then returns the favor once she's zipping along at similar speeds".

I wish people wouldn't try to improve on it. It was perfect as it was.

And that kids, explains how MCU Peter got his powers.
View attachment 43182

It was Agatha allll along.

I know its a joke. but honestly... you know Marvel would actually do that ;)

Nick Fury: I lost my eye from a great betrayal. someone i trusted... but thats a deep & compelling story for another time :dry:
Cat: Meow
Nick Fury: AAGGHH! TRAITOR!

Last edited:
Remains to be seen, but some are speculating that it could be Darkhold aka the book of Chthon. Chthon's a powerful Elder God whose "chaos magic" was the primary source of Wanda's reality warping powers, in the comics, that is.

John Campea went through that on his first spoiler talk show, he thought of it as well but he checked and the cover of the book in AoS was different than the one on this episode of WV.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"