Endgame War Machine/Rhodey - Don Cheadle

I can't wait to see all the WM memes that come out of this film.
I’m always going to love those few seconds of him unleashing his artillery in IW and it will be great if we can get a fair bit more of that in Endgame.

I hope he and Carol have some shared history from their time in the Air Force.

Hopefully he finally gets a hero moment. Feel like he was made the butt of jokes in the Civil War airport battle and didn't get much else to do in IM3 and IW.

Hopefully he finally gets a hero moment. Feel like he was made the butt of jokes in the Civil War airport battle and didn't get much else to do in IM3 and IW.

He had a moment during the Battle of Wakanda, but I agree he's been too sidelined. One of the only real flaws of Infinity War is that it didn't address the fallout from Civil War when Rhodey sees Steve again. There's no apology, no hard feelings that have to be sorted out before they team up again. I hope there's more done with him this last go-around too.

Should have dusted him. Never was a fan of Rhodey and two Iron suits in this feels redundant

evyfa63x70n21.png

:hehe:

I hope he gets some good moments in this. Will admit that I haven't loved Rhodey since...honestly Iron Man 1 when it wasn't even Don Cheadle playing him. It's kind of tough since he's effectively just the 'other Iron Man suit' flying around.

I hope he gets some good moments in this. Will admit that I haven't loved Rhodey since...honestly Iron Man 1 when it wasn't even Don Cheadle playing him. It's kind of tough since he's effectively just the 'other Iron Man suit' flying around.
It's the writing that I blame. It's like they intentionally write him to be one-dimensional. They could def have included scenes that gave glimpses to his life beyond the military (in the Iron Man films). The other MCU films (in which he has a smaller role), he seems so more relaxed IMO.

MK l is still my favourite.

It looks so good!

Oh wow I just realized we’re getting two WM armors in this film and potentially a third with the rumored Hulkbuster variant.
Signifying he has a significant role in the film and in the action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"