Warhammer Online

Skavenblight? Is that a Core RP server? I dunno about a RP server because does that mean we have to RP?

Nah, it just means you can't have a name like "Ipwnjoo"

We're not an RP guild, we're just rolling on a RP server really for the community. It's usually a bit more mature.

But nah, we're not an RP guild, so if you don't RP, that's just fine. Some of us might do some light RP'ing, like myself for instance, but it's not a guild mandate.

The rules for us are pretty simple: Have fun.

I've seen the guilds that are like a job - you have to do this, do that, whatever. We're not any of that, just a place where a bunch of people that want to play together have a place to do that. Myself and the other officers, and a few of the members are all people who know each other in real life. For instance, Chuckie is my brother, and Abraxis is my real life best friend.

So I mean, if you're only able to play weekends? That's fine. Don't want to RP or write backstories? That's cool.

I mean, we're gonna be active, and we're gonna be doing RvR raids and stuff, as well as PvE, but this game is for fun, not a job.

Is anyone else having problems with the product registration code?

negative. the only problem i had is when i got my beta code in my target preorder, i had what looked like O's...so i tried to enter the code SEVERAL times and was becoming extremely aggrevated. I tried 0's also....after about a half hour i tried Q's....and they worked...even though what i had definitely didn't have the Q. oh well...i've been playing for about a week now and have tried almost all the classes and so far i've had the most fun with the shadow warrior and squig herder.

Does anyone know of a good server for a beginner to start off in? I know everyone is new to the game but I have no idea what server to pick, and the one I chose seems to be laggy.

Originally, I was going to play WAR, and I even got the preorder and played in the PW and OB. But something came up in real life and I was forced to cancel my preorder. However, I hope I will buy WAR and play it in a few months or so. Hopefully they will bring back the 4 deleted classes by then, along with the 4 capital cities.

Ok guys gimme a server, I wanna play with some of you SHH peeps. I'll roll anything and everything.

i'm playing Order on Drakwalk and destruction on Middenheim.

Ok guys gimme a server, I wanna play with some of you SHH peeps. I'll roll anything and everything.

My guild Nevermore is playing Destruction on Phoenix Throne.

If you wanna play a Destruction character, drop us a line. Our page is on the first post of the thread, and in game my name is Khulain.

If you wanna play a Destruction character, drop us a line. Our page is on the first post of the thread, and in game my name is Khulain.

Phoenix Throne? I thought you guys were going to play on Skavenblight.

Phoenix Throne? I thought you guys were going to play on Skavenblight.

We were going to, but it wasn't up during the CE head start, which a couple of us had, so we chose Phoenix Throne instead.

We were going to, but it wasn't up during the CE head start, which a couple of us had, so we chose Phoenix Throne instead.

Really? I was at the RE head start and I saw Skavenblight, but I cancelled the game a day after so I didn't create a character there. Hopefully I will be able to play WAR in a few months, and if so I'll make mine at Phoenix Throne.

Btw, is it a RP server?

yeah I'm down for a guild man, I work at night so I play in the mid day and late night. I really hope this server isn't all laggy, last night my skills were laggin BAD so I quit playing for a bit.

Really? I was at the RE head start and I saw Skavenblight, but I cancelled the game a day after so I didn't create a character there. Hopefully I will be able to play WAR in a few months, and if so I'll make mine at Phoenix Throne.

Btw, is it a RP server?

Yea, Skavenblight came up for the regular head start, but not for the collector's.

And yea, Phoenix Throne is RP. Just like Skavenblight was.

We aren't an RP guild though, so you don't have to worry about it. I mean, some of us do some light RP, but that's about it. There's a bunch that don't RP at all.

Nell2TheIzzay when are you normally on, Ive been trying to reach you in game? I also registered on the guild site.

Nell2TheIzzay when are you normally on, Ive been trying to reach you in game? I also registered on the guild site.

I'm central time, I'm usually on after work around 10pm central till whenever I fall asleep, heh.

What's your name, I can probably just shoot you off a guild invite from afar.

I'm central time, I'm usually on after work around 10pm central till whenever I fall asleep, heh.

What's your name, I can probably just shoot you off a guild invite from afar.

Dude I'm central time too, and I do the same. I get off at 10:30 to 11:00pm every night so I just smoke bud and drink beers and play games till I fall alseep lol. My name in game is Marijuanicus, and I'm a Dark Elf Sorceror I belive on Phoenix throne like you said. hit me up tomorrow I work 4:30 to 10:00pm and I'll get on as soon as I leave work if nothings going on with my friends. It's just the same I'd be drinking and smoking weed with them when I could be doing that at home and play some WAR with you guys.

Ok I refuse to let this thread die, so how does everyone like everything so far?

you gotta be kidding why is this thread so dead?

I'm not playing WAR right now (might do it in several months), but I played it during beta and I think it's a winner. I wish I had gotten into RvR, since I only tried the scenarios and they were alot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"